jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Fourth dimension is usually thought of as time

No chess matches are instantaneous, thus all matches have a temporal component

Such a component could be considered the 'timing' of any moves

Trump selected the 'timing' of his dis on DeSantis, ergo it could indeed be considered '4D chess'

Might need a new complaint
    That's quite a small straw you're grasping there. But sometimes any straw, even a short one, is worth grasping. Especially if one is grasping it on behalf of someone with small hands. :):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump/DeSantis ticket and the democrats could lose for 12 years. But never underestimate liberal idiots that love high gas and inflation and ballot harvesting. Someone on that side will have to release the next pandemic. A good sci fi movie would be how a certain political group released a virus to sway things their way, then used it to gather DNA from almost everyone under the disguise of seeing if you have it. Then create a list of all those against you and create a new virus that singles out only certain DNA of your enemies and release it killing enough the sway future elections. Call it operation Gain of Function.

I will be looking to see if Congress balances the budget and stops spending the next 2 years. If Trump or whoever doesn't talk about the debt, the spending, the wasting of $$$$ like paying people more $$$ to stay home than go to work then I'll have to write in Rand Paul. I don't see Trump losing in the primaries unless DeSantis puts up a fight and let the people decide. Could be enough that like DeSantis to win. But he doesn't have the presence of Trump. Tough call.....I don't see Trump ever jumping on the ban wagon of saving money and stop using the credit card.....we are all sitting on a ticking time bomb. Lets face it, united we stand divided we fall....and this country is getting more and more divided. And its not a left right thing anymore, its gone way past that.
    This just runs counter to my list of urgencies. If a couple are on the verge of divorce, one spouse is abusing the kids and the family is in a state of constant turmoil, their credit card debt it a very low priority.

If it takes borrowing to create a coalition to secure the border and gain control of the swamp I will co-sign…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I just don't see any possible way he will get in let alone with consensus.
    And you think others can get in? If you were offered $5 million dollars to pick the republican that will win the presidency who are you picking today?

There is only one that has actually done it. Anything else is just hope…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You really think a street fighter will let anyone grow to become a real threat? Following queensberry rules again…
    I dunno. You ever see many street fights? Not a lot of skill involved in two drunks going at in the middle of the street because one said the other's thick GF is phat.

I don't think street brawler is a complimentary allegory for Trump. It tends to confirm what most people *don't* like about him. I like that he fights back, unlike the feckless CoC/neocons. But if you think street fighter is the most apt descriptor, then I think we don't want the same things. I'd rather have candidates make proper attacks against their detractors and defenses of their position, than simply calling people you oppose names.

I think Kari Lake, even while losing in what looks like disproportional "voting errors", does the fight better than most; better than Trump. Not a street brawler, but with feisty grit, she stood up for herself against disingenuous attacks. But because I just levied that criticism about Trump, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys slam her. I mean. Who likes ****ing losers, right?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I dunno. You ever see many street fights? Not a lot of skill involved in two drunks going at in the middle of the street because one said the other's thick GF is phat.

I don't think street brawler is a complimentary allegory for Trump. It tends to confirm what most people *don't* like about him. I like that he fights back, unlike the feckless CoC/neocons. But if you think street fighter is the most apt descriptor, then I think we don't want the same things. I'd rather have candidates make proper attacks against their detractors and defenses of their position, than simply calling people you oppose names.

I think Kari Lake, even while losing in what looks like disproportional "voting errors", does the fight better than most; better than Trump. Not a street brawler, but with feisty grit, she stood up for herself against disingenuous attacks. But because I just levied that criticism about Trump, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys slam her. I mean. Who likes ****ing losers, right?
    Apparently you see street fighting different than I do. You are picturing drunks and idiots egged on by disrespected girlfriends, not street fighters fighting to control the streets. Think gangs before they moved into guns, that is what I think of as a street fighter, not some drunk or p****…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No pause

Our belief has been tempered by unrelenting 'friendly fire' even when he proved successful the first time

We have proof our guy can get it done. You do not

If that faction is so confident, why do they want to avoid the primary and just have DeSantis declared the winner. If they're worried about divisiveness being an issue, why start now - shouldn't they have been similarly worried when Trump won the first time

Situational ethics are situational and IMO primarily serve to justify choices already made for suspect reasons
    See, that's the thing. You see people pointing out weaknesses in your guy as "friendly fire". That's just another iteration of unwavering loyalty to a man.

And let's talk about success. Trump was so successful that he lost to a senile old man, notwithstanding election shenanigans, and now all his progress was undone within pretty much the first year of Biden. I understand what Trump was up against. Everything was hurled at him. I get that. And he did have some decent wins as POTUS, though not all roses. Now we're at a reset. Past performance isn't indicative of future success. I see both candidates at zero, and DeSantis hasn't even announced yet. And Trump is already trying to confirm what people don't like about him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Apparently you see street fighting different than I do. You are picturing drunks and idiots egged on by disrespected girlfriends, not street fighters fighting to control the streets. Think gangs before they moved into guns, that is what I think of as a street fighter, not some drunk or p****…
    Okay. I asked myself if I'm full of ****, so I looked for an official definition of it:

1. a person whose style of fistfighting was learned in the streets, as opposed to a trained or proficient boxer

2. a person who deals with others in an aggressive, cunning manner

So I see where you might like the 2nd definition for Trump. And I think I would agree with that one. But, when I think of "street fighter", I think of definition 1. Possibly the number of people who have your definition of it may approach the number of people who want to stay with flipping clocks twice a year. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And you think others can get in? If you were offered $5 million dollars to pick the republican that will win the presidency who are you picking today?

There is only one that has actually done it. Anything else is just hope…
    Like I said. It's a new world today from what it was in 2016. Trumpers were never a majority. Even less so now. America-first are as like terrorists now.

Think about this. Every 16 year old today will be eligible to vote in 2024. And a **** ton of them will vote because some blue haired fat woman with hairy armpits is going to knock on their door and practically do it for them. Trump ain't going to appeal.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Okay. I asked myself if I'm full of ****, so I looked for an official definition of it:

1. a person whose style of fistfighting was learned in the streets, as opposed to a trained or proficient boxer

2. a person who deals with others in an aggressive, cunning manner

So I see where you might like the 2nd definition for Trump. And I think I would agree with that one. But, when I think of "street fighter", I think of definition 1. Possibly the number of people who have your definition of it may approach the number of people who want to stay with flipping clocks twice a year. :):
    And defition 1. Aligns with my Queensberry rules snark…. :lmfao:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's quite a small straw you're grasping there. But sometimes any straw, even a short one, is worth grasping. Especially if one is grasping it on behalf of someone with small hands. :):
    As Trump's 'INGO lawyer', I have only to raise reasonable doubt, not prove wrong assumptions are wrong

I do wonder what level of 'proof' will be required for some folks to admit the election was stolen in 2020 and whether they think that 'proof' will ever see the light of day

At a guess you have faith in nothing and no one but yourself, same as most of the people you are at pains to say are misguided in some way

I'm sure you're immune to hubris, though. Just ask you
    :coffee:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Naw, we'll just point out who carved out that space for her to operate in (Hint: It wasn't Ron)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Naw, we'll just point out who carved out that space for her to operate in (Hint: It wasn't Ron)
    Trump endorsed her. She showed him how to be a better Trump. But Trump will continue to be an ass. Because that's at the core. You find it beneficial. Makes him a "street fighter" or whatever. It's a liability in today's market. And for the record, I don't really thing DeSantis could win in 2024 either. It's just that he doesn't have the Trump baggage, which is a benefit, not a hindrance. Other than Trumpers want the baggage.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As Trump's 'INGO lawyer', I have only to raise reasonable doubt, not prove wrong assumptions are wrong

I do wonder what level of 'proof' will be required for some folks to admit the election was stolen in 2020 and whether they think that 'proof' will ever see the light of day

At a guess you have faith in nothing and no one but yourself, same as most of the people you are at pains to say are misguided in some way

I'm sure you're immune to hubris, though. Just ask you :coffee:
    Okay, how full of hubris are you? How much do you admit it? I think we all think a little more highly of ourselves than we should. But that doesn't have anything to do with this conversation, now does it? I say some things about Trump you don't like. You attack on this track.

The steal: I kinda think every election that conservatives have lost since Democrats took over hollywood, and then the media, were stolen. So what the **** does that mean anymore. If yer thinking 'Kraken' I suspect you're full of ****. If you mean the Cabol that worked behind the scenes and sometimes even out in the open, to get election policies changed, pay for "canvassers" to go harvest ballots for Democrats, yeah. Plenty of evidence for that. And the Op Ed in Time Magazine admitted it. How is that even in question.

Faith: If you mean belief in someone or something without proof or evidence, all I can say about that is I have confidence in what I can know to be true. I have less confidence about what I don't know to be true. Are you really all that different from that? Do you pick up morsels of information that are just too delicious not to consume? I mean. I get caught up with click bait too sometimes. And the more I've fallen for nonsense, the less I trust it the next time. I don't like being lied to and manipulated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who are these faithful Desantis followers?

Uh. I'm guessing the Trumpers think that everyone who doesn't fall in line with Trump must fall in line with DeSantis. I mean. I'm not in line. The election isn't for two years. I think of DeSantis as the front-runner at this point if he were to announce he's running. But, who knows whether that's still true by the time he announces. :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All those that have already said they will vote desantis is over trump…
    That's faithful? If I found credible information that DeSantis were actually a pedo, I'd not vote for him. That's faithful?

If credible evidence came out about Trump being a Pedo, I mean, like solid evidence. A video, an admission. I suspect you guys would either deny it or excuse it. I'm hoping my intuition is wrong.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This just runs counter to my list of urgencies. If a couple are on the verge of divorce, one spouse is abusing the kids and the family is in a state of constant turmoil, their credit card debt it a very low priority.

If it takes borrowing to create a coalition to secure the border and gain control of the swamp I will co-sign…
    Yeah. I mean if we can sign 4 Trillion Dollar bills to pay for Covid and still have enough support to get reelected. Might as well run on spending 6 Trillion to secure the border.......and draining the swamp which wouldn'd be a swamp if he could have done it the first time. Which if he couldn't do it the first time, why should I believe he can the second?

I mean if he can't remove lifetime civil servants, then I am willing to be told exactly how the swamp will be drained and why it was not possible the first 2 years of the last go around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom