• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We leave the union, as Indiana, forming an independent nation.

There is no "replacing" anything. We already have a damn good constitution and the NG troops loyal to the state.
    Hopefully other states follow suit, and we can gut the federal government into complete impotency.
    If at some point we want to reorganize a federal state, we will have tons of experience with where things went wrong, and be able to create a new union that doesn't suffer the same flaws.

I really think we'll end up being 3=4 nations instead of 50 states or a united country. Heartland, east coast, west coast, and what ever other division would make sense.

Would be simple enough to still have a military being shared by all of us, the same way NATO works.

In the end, everyone gets what they want. And if they aren't happy where they are, you don't have to move far to be under a government you prefer. I don't think anyone is happy with where we are currently, except those in DC.

So...you want to dissolve the US and be Europe? And be a landlocked nation with a GDP of roughly 1/8th of, say, California? And when Indianapolis Democrats take over you'll what? Call for your county to form an independent nation?

This is pure delusion, even for you.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So...you want to dissolve the US and be Europe? And be a landlocked nation with a GDP of roughly 1/8th of, say, California? And when Indianapolis Democrats take over you'll what? Call for your county to form an independent nation?

What's the alternative?

Start studying mandarin? At the rate this thing is going, our government is going to hand the country over to China.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

I'd rather see a revival of federalism, a reassertion of states rights. That, and a massive reduction of the federal bureaucratic state.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What's the alternative?

Start studying mandarin? At the rate this thing is going, our government is going to hand the country over to China.
    tenor.gif

Is this more of that hyperbole that I've been told is here when talking about tyranny?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’ve only ever voted twice in my life. During Obama I was 21 during ‘08 and 25 in ‘12, so politics were the last thing on my mind, and even then I knew politicians were liars and crooks, so I just stayed out of it.

Trump was the first person that made me want to vote. Well. Him and Hillary Clinton. I’d have voted for tommy Chong to keep her from office. I don’t see myself voting for any politicians again in the near future. The ONLY one I would consider off the top of my head is desantis.

As for China taking over. They are, but they’re doing so economically. The world doesn’t depend on American products in the way it used to. China persuades politics with their economic force and paying crooked politicians. Now they’re into digital warfare. A politician was caught sleeping with a Chinese spy, and we didn’t do anything about it, to anyone. Which is my reason I won’t vote for a politician that is bought by someone.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The UN just sends strongly worded letters.
    Did I miss the memo? Back in my days :oldwise: it was all about how the UN was going to take over America. Even the NRA was throwing up the UN boogeyman.

Heck, the UN couldn't even handle the Congo in '61.

And China doesn't need to take over America - they'll just take America's place on the world stage. Belt and Road - all they need is for the US to sit out when it comes to developing nations; and many Americans want nothing more than to end all foreign aid and diplomacy while they talk smack about ****hole countries. Those countries are going be powerful cogs in the Chicom's machine. Worry less about China's influence in American and Worry more about China taking over Pakistan, and Burma, and then Korea, and Japan... at that point there will be no stopping them.

They'll be winning, all while you are stomping you feet complaining about it.

You think splitting the USA up and then going into hidey-holes is going to make you or your children's life better? There's some delusional thinking around here, but this takes the cake.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Did I miss the memo? Back in my days :oldwise: it was all about how the UN was going to take over America. Even the NRA was throwing up the UN boogeyman.

Heck, the UN couldn't even handle the Congo in '61.

And China doesn't need to take over America - they'll just take America's place on the world stage. Belt and Road - all they need is for the US to sit out when it comes to developing nations; and many Americans want nothing more than to end all foreign aid and diplomacy while they talk smack about ****hole countries. Those countries are going be powerful cogs in the Chicom's machine. Worry less about China's influence in American and Worry more about China taking over Pakistan, and Burma, and then Korea, and Japan... at that point there will be no stopping them.

They'll be winning, all while you are stomping you feet complaining about it.

You think splitting the USA up and then going into hidey-holes is going to make you or your children's life better? There's some delusional thinking around here, but this takes the cake.

What future?
    You're legitimately spelling out the process by which the US becomes the 3rd world. All because it's more comfortable than fixing the problem.

I may not have the perfect plans or recommendations, but at least I can read the writing on the ****ing wall.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'm guessing the RNC will close ranks in 2024 and we'll get somebody like Mitt or Jeb. Trump and his appeal to the populist base scared leadership around the world.
    Yeah, it does.
    Going for a prophylactic lockdown?
    We'll see.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I’ve only ever voted twice in my life.

And there in lies the problem.
    Can't fix what you don't pay attention to, then rage at the wrong problems.

As for China taking over. They are, but they’re doing so economically.

Read the 70s research paper China took about 6 years to compile.

After defeat in Korea, their participation in Vietnam was limited...

When Nixon opened relations in the 70s China did research into how to relieve America of wealth & power.

The CIA took more than 10 years and acknowledges they lost more than 9 assets getting the report/plan.

The determination of that research was to manipulate the economy, money markets and simply buy the US with its own hard currency.

As far as anyone can tell, they are staying on that plan.

The US produces 70% of the world's SURPLUS food.

With a population of nearly 2 billion, population density is unsustainable.

Russia can barely feed itself, China can't feed itself without imports from the US.

With careful analysis the decision was to buy the US instead of fight it...
    Buy US debt compromising the economy,
    Buy US agriculture ground, work it to death, then sell it off in housing developments.
    Once broken up, virtually impossible to reclaim and rehab the ground.

It takes 500+ years to make an inch of topsoil naturally, and that's only if it's allowed to grow over freely.

Why don't you look up how much farm ground and top soil we lose every year,
    And how much US debt is foreign owned, how many corporate farms there are in the US...

Pork shortages in the US, while Smithfield, the largest pork producer in the US is Chinese owned and hitting record exports...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Pork shortages in the US, while Smithfield, the largest pork producer in the US is Chinese owned and hitting record exports...
    From their own website, they were purchased by a Hong Kong based company in 2013. Not "China".

How has the acquisition impacted the U.S. pork industry and the country’s economy?​

Smithfield and the U.S. pork industry export products to China, benefitting American pork producers and processors. More exports to China mean more American jobs and more demand for products “Made in the USA,” and reduces the U.S. global trade deficit.

Does Smithfield now import products from China?​

Smithfield has not, does not, and will not import any products from China to the United States. No Smithfield products come from animals raised, processed, or packaged in China. All our U.S. products are made in one of our nearly 50 facilities across America. These products are produced in compliance with the strict standards and regulations of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other federal and state authorities.

Is WH Group owned by the Chinese government?​

WH Group is a publicly traded company with shareholders around the world. Anyone anywhere can purchase shares of WH Group on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange under the stock code 00288. In fact, WH Group’s shareholders include many large U.S.-based financial institutions. It is not a Chinese state-owned enterprise and does not undertake commercial activities on behalf of the Chinese government.

Now you can agree or disagree with us selling to China, but that is a genie that will never be put back in the bottle. But to say that Smithfield is Chinese-owned is not correct.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Read the 70s research paper China took about 6 years to compile.

After defeat in Korea, their participation in Vietnam was limited...

When Nixon opened relations in the 70s China did research into how to relieve America of wealth & power.

The CIA took more than 10 years and acknowledges they lost more than 9 assets getting the report/plan.

The determination of that research was to manipulate the economy, money markets and simply buy the US with its own hard currency.

As far as anyone can tell, they are staying on that plan.

The US produces 70% of the world's SURPLUS food.

With a population of nearly 2 billion, population density is unsustainable.

Russia can barely feed itself, China can't feed itself without imports from the US.

With careful analysis the decision was to buy the US instead of fight it...
    Buy US debt compromising the economy,
    Buy US agriculture ground, work it to death, then sell it off in housing developments.
    Once broken up, virtually impossible to reclaim and rehab the ground.

It takes 500+ years to make an inch of topsoil naturally, and that's only if it's allowed to grow over freely.

Why don't you look up how much farm ground and top soil we lose every year,
    And how much US debt is foreign owned, how many corporate farms there are in the US...

If only we had a POTUS who had an interest in fighting back against this.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Voting twice means I don’t pay attention? I’m raging at the wrong problems because they aren’t what you consider problems, right? As for the rest of that wall of text, no thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom