• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I will vote Trump, just to destroy what's left of the Republican establishment.

We have a two-party system and always will. The only way out is forward. And the first step is to fix that "second" party, administering repeated "attitude adjustments" until it learns how to fight, instead of trying to "manage decline" more competently than the other side.

Why would they change if you keep voting for them?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    He's just too damn old. I mean, yeah, he's sharper than Babbling Biden, but that's not a high bar. Put him out to pasture with the rest of the fossils and find someone at the very minimum under 60.

I really don't want to suffer through 3 more years of Biden only to relive four years of national TDS followed by a worse tyrant than Biden.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He's just too damn old. I mean, yeah, he's sharper than Babbling Biden, but that's not a high bar. Put him out to pasture with the rest of the fossils and find someone at the very minimum under 60.

I really don't want to suffer through 3 more years of Biden only to relive four years of national TDS followed by a worse tyrant than Biden.

I don't disagree on the age thing or the TDS that will come with it.

What other non politician can win for us though?

There were so many positive economic and business accomplishments achieved, then we were hoodwinked with a stolen election. Just imagine where we would be right now on so many issues, had the election not been stolen?

The border?
    The Taliban?
    Healthcare and the government agenda running it?
    The lockdowns and mandates?
    The big cities, run by liberal crazies?

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'd like to hear/learn more about this since it's turned to religion. Is this concerning the Bear and the Dragon in Revelations? If the Beast represents systems that oppose God, then the US is not part of a prophecy?
    Because the US is increasingly a Godless nation, and God doesn't actually need the USA in order for him to achieve his plan.

He did save humanity some 1700 years before America came on the scene.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Because the US is increasingly a Godless nation, and God doesn't actually need the USA in order for him to achieve his plan.

He did save humanity some 1700 years before America came on the scene.
    America takes in more refugees than all other nations combined. We are the "cat lady to the world." Religious organizations convert refugees into revenue streams with a crass-ness that should make Jeff Bezos blush. Every fifth kid, in every mega-church in every suburb of America, is either planning or actually executing some or another kind of mission trip with other peoples' money. We have a figurative army of utopian-evangelical wild-eyed believers in every polygonal corner of the world, preaching, teaching, financially assisting, and laying groundwork to get US visas for every kind of world resident imaginable.

Of course it's difficult to hypothetically remove an entire nation from the event horizon of world affairs, but I'd love to hear what specific "plan" the Christian God hopes to accomplish on this earth, without the citizens of the United States to preach, fund, and do the legwork behind it. This oughta be good.

...or are you going to pull some sophistry on us about how all those do-gooders aren't really Americans at all, but flag-less citizens of some "kingdom?"

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've seen you write that more than once.

What EXACTLY is your plan to replace the constitution, presidency, congress & supreme court?

What happens to the military?

We leave the union, as Indiana, forming an independent nation.

There is no "replacing" anything. We already have a damn good constitution and the NG troops loyal to the state.
    Hopefully other states follow suit, and we can gut the federal government into complete impotency.
    If at some point we want to reorganize a federal state, we will have tons of experience with where things went wrong, and be able to create a new union that doesn't suffer the same flaws.

I really think we'll end up being 3=4 nations instead of 50 states or a united country. Heartland, east coast, west coast, and what ever other division would make sense.

Would be simple enough to still have a military being shared by all of us, the same way NATO works.

In the end, everyone gets what they want. And if they aren't happy where they are, you don't have to move far to be under a government you prefer. I don't think anyone is happy with where we are currently, except those in DC.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    We leave the union, as Indiana, forming an independent nation.

There is no "replacing" anything. We already have a damn good constitution and the NG troops loyal to the state.
    Hopefully other states follow suit, and we can gut the federal government into complete impotency.
    If at some point we want to reorganize a federal state, we will have tons of experience with where things went wrong, and be able to create a new union that doesn't suffer the same flaws.

I really think we'll end up being 3=4 nations instead of 50 states or a united country. Heartland, east coast, west coast, and what ever other division would make sense.

Would be simple enough to still have a military being shared by all of us, the same way NATO works.

In the end, everyone gets what they want. And if they aren't happy where they are, you don't have to move far to be under a government you prefer. I don't think anyone is happy with where we are currently, except those in DC.
    There's so so so much wrong with just all of that.

Here's a couple things that jump out at me as obvious.

One, there was very little private money in the gov back at the formation of our union.

If we were to try to rebuild now it would be bought and paid for before anyone knew what happened. We would be worse off than we could imagine.

Two, we disband one of the world's largest militaries. Now it's open season to see who can invade your 4 country set up fastest to start claiming land.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The inequities of some states using the power of the federal government to steal from other states isn't going away. Whether it is viewed as a symbiotic relationship or parasitism, we aren't getting away from it because of human nature and for almost two centuries it is being steadily exacerbated by the changes in technologies. And if we split up into smaller regional entities we will only more closely resemble the relationship that Illinois has with Chicago. Just my thoughts on it but that's the way I see the finances of the idea.

The other part of this, the de facto loss of freedom due to the internationalist globalist elites using their corrupting wealth and power to remake the world into the luciferian wet dream of the Davos faithful...
    How you fix that is easy. But Americans have pretty much chunked their creator so it isn't getting fixed.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    There's so so so much wrong with just all of that.

Here's a couple things that jump out at me as obvious.

One, there was very little private money in the gov back at the formation of our union.

If we were to try to rebuild now it would be bought and paid for before anyone knew what happened. We would be worse off than we could imagine.

Two, we disband one of the world's largest militaries. Now it's open season to see who can invade your 4 country set up fastest to start claiming land.

Yup.
    Who pays for research, development & building of military equipment as current equipment ages out?

Who negotiated trade treaties with other states/regions?

Need a passport to cross a state line?
    Each state has its own customs & tariffs?

What about natural resources?
    Where does the aluminum come from?
    The iron/steel?
    Silicone base for computer chips & such?
    What does Indiana do when the coal/oil runs out or is too deep/dangerous to reach?

Where does the heavy equipment parts, and new equipment to reach & process the natural resources we do have come from?

Where does the lumber to build new buildings come from, it's not like Indiana has gross timber reserves?

Where is the private capitalism investment going to come from to build everything Indiana needs to become self sufficient?

Most of the big money projects were federal government funded, and things like industrial & technology parks are still government funded, along with upgraded utilities to expand housing & business.

Along with most of the transportation system.

You can have all the big ideas in the world, but if you can't scratch up the money to build anything.... ?

What you do produce can't cross state lines, or gets tariff taxed stupid, then we have issues with transportation...
    Who maintains the INTERSTATES & BRIDGES, rail lines, boat shipments/locks/dams?

What about power/energy?
    Due to weak environmental laws/law enforcement the electrical power grid in Indiana relies on power exports to sustain it...
    And that relies on coal from Indiana, and the importation of natural gas via pipelines.
    If the cost goes up on natural gas, the economics cause the grid to collapse.
    Where are all the infrastructure upgrade resources going to come from when we don't have iron/steel, aluminum, copper or any other natural resources?
    Price increases without spreading out the cost and the grid collapses.

What happens when another tornado(s) takes out the grid again?
    It was federal disaster money and support from other states that got the grid back on line before it collapsed...
    That's twice in my lifetime.

No one wants to admit they screwed up.
    The US population has had a 93% reelection rate for the past 40 years,
    And yet expect things to change by respecting the same people.
    Plenty of blame to go around...

This is like burning the tractor & the farm house because you didn't fix the chicken coop and the fox kept coming back until all the chickens are gone.

Don't listen to anyone that recommends burning the tractor & house,
    Fix the damned coop, and 'Retire' the fox for crying out loud!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I liked Trump and think he did a good job for the most part...however it won't change. Trump caved to the ATF and ticked off too many gun owners, at least many I talk to with his stupid ban on bump stocks which got overturned. He still didn't stop the spending, balance the budget or restructure the alphabet agencies. I'm not sure anybody can at this point. I see hope only if enough good people run for all offices and win. Imagine if that would happen.....no more taxing higher and higher, no more borrowing, no more ATF, border shut down and guarded with live ammo, huge prisons with just a cell and no tv radio no nothing and your 1st offense at gang banging, violent crime you go away and forgotten.....it goes on....but alas I'm just dreaming now. A preacher once said.."as the family goes, so goes the church and as the church goes so goes the country and as the country goes so goes the government, and its leader is a mirror image of the people, good or bad." We simply have too many Biden and Ho's right now, and their ideology is destroying the family, a Marxist belief.....it doesn't take a village, it just takes parents. But what are my 2 cents worth these days.......not even 2 cents.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yup.
    Who pays for research, development & building of military equipment as current equipment ages out?

The iron/steel?
    What does Indiana do when the coal/oil runs out or is too deep/dangerous to reach?

Where does the heavy equipment parts, and new equipment to reach & process the natural resources we do have come from?

Where does the lumber to build new buildings come from, it's not like Indiana has gross timber reserves?

Where is the private capitalism investment going to come from to build everything Indiana needs to become self sufficient?

Most of the big money projects were federal government funded, and things like industrial & technology parks are still government funded, along with upgraded utilities to expand housing & business.

You can have all the big ideas in the world, but if you can't scratch up the money to build anything.... ?

What you do produce can't cross state lines, or gets tariff taxed stupid, then we have issues with transportation...

What about power/energy?
    Due to weak environmental laws/law enforcement the electrical power grid in Indiana relies on power exports to sustain it...
    And that relies on coal from Indiana, and the importation of natural gas via pipelines.
    Where are all the infrastructure upgrade resources going to come from when we don't have iron/steel, aluminum, copper or any other natural resources?

It was federal disaster money and support from other states that got the grid back on line before it collapsed...

This is like burning the tractor & the farm house because you didn't fix the chicken coop and the fox kept coming back until all the chickens are gone.

I gave you a "like" for posting a well thought out and thorough response without attacking anyone. It can be done.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm guessing the RNC will close ranks in 2024 and we'll get somebody like Mitt or Jeb. Trump and his appeal to the populist base scared leadership around the world.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Yup.

The iron/steel?

What about power/energy?

So what you're saying is if we just had a singular one world government all these problems would go away?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom