Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think if a governor ordered the state police to remove the federal agents from the state at gun point then that would stop the extradition. That’s what needs to happen. Then the governor needs to invite patriots to show up in force and tell the feds to “kiss our ass”
    !!!!
    I think if a governor ordered the state police to, uh, “service” the feds to keep them too busy to make the arrest, and the “patriots” offered to help, That might keep Trump from being extradited. Both ideas of course are nutty. And have the same zero likelihood of happening.

It looks to me like Trump would stand to gain from being arrested by insane ideologues. Being seen as the guy hiding from the feds behind a bunch of fat old guys wearing Trump hats would hurt his campaign, not help it. But. Trump has done dumber things.

The smart move is to be seen complying with law enforcement. Hiding in his mansion makes him look like he deserves it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The oldest attribution a simple Google image search turns up for that picture is a WSJ article dated 30 April 2019

That is more than a month before WLP and his cronies forced out Chris Cox and ended the last serious effort at regime change and more than a year before the scandal of his misuse of NRA funds arose.
    The image has also been cropped to remove Chris Cox from the picture, he was standing to Trump's right

You're not reaching nearly as far back to smear Trump as jamil is! Those are rookie numbers, you can do better than that

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Huckabee: "Why I'm endorsing Donald Trump for President in 2024." Basically, he's saying that despite any misgivings about some personality traits he's backing Trump because he's a proven entity that has delivered AF results already at the national chief executive level during his first term as POTUS and he wants him to continue what he started. Huckabee is correct in that aspect, and I agree.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I listened to a YouTube video other day with Lance Wallnau telling his story on Trump before the first election. He said God was going to use Trump to make democrats mad and republicans to reject him among other things. The jest is we all know what Trump is, and despite that he still got used for a purpose. I suppose Biden is same way in a different way. The 2 parties don’t seem to like either. One worked for America and one is now working against America…..got to admit Trump has no allies and they still can’t bring him down, he now in the Bragg case has got democrats coming to his defense! But we got 2 more years yet, who knows if we even make it that long….. lol.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is some of y'all's savior. :rolleyes:

First bump stocks, and almost MSRs.

Who do you support that has a chance and let’s look at everything they ever said. Point is no candidates agree with our position, none. And when one comes along the suckers buy the media character assignation and call them crazy like they do Boebert and so on.

Who here has called DJT a savior? He is the best option we have to defeat the left, sorry that better just is not there.

Also anonymous reports not sourced on the record.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    “F--- it, I’m not going to work with them on anything. They’re f---ing impeaching me”

Good thing they impeached him if it stopped an AWB.

Reactions: oze

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    “F--- it, I’m not going to work with them on anything. They’re f---ing impeaching me”

Good thing they impeached him if it stopped an AWB.
    And the dude obviously thinks its a bill of needs, given he didnt think we needed bump stocks either.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Who do you support that has a chance and let’s look at everything they ever said. Point is no candidates agree with our position, none. And when one comes along the suckers buy the media character assignation and call them crazy like they do Boebert and so on.

Who here has called DJT a savior? He is the best option we have to defeat the left, sorry that better just is not there.

Also anonymous reports not sourced on the record.
    I remember way back hearing how anti-gun Trump was but his son was not and had talks with him. The way the democrats treated him in office I would not be surprised if elected again he would make sure every school would no longer be gun free and most teachers carry a gun just to crap on democrats. Be nice to see liberal teachers quitting by the thousands in protest, our schools would improve. Trumps bump stock was a learning experience for Trump. Even if he did talk about a ban, which I have my doubts, in the end he didn’t.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom