• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have 4 sets of Troy M-4 Battle Sights. These are brand new in the package sights. I will sell these by the set. Below is a stock photo of the sights along with a description of them.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Price is $185 plus tax and $4.95 shipping if need be.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I will also have these with me at the AR Open House on Sunday.[/FONT]

TRBUISSetM4Bk.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rear Folding Battle Sight MIL-STD 1913 Receiver Mounted:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
      [*] First Choice of Special Operations
      [*] Protected Robust Adjustment Wheel
      [*] Replaces M16A4/M4 Carry Handle
      [*] Low .460" Profile When Folded
      [*] Dual Same Plane Aperture
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Front M-4 Style Folding Battle Sight:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
      [*] First Choice of Special Operations
      [*] Elevation adjustable with factory M4 front sight post
      [*] Low .500" profile when folded
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Troy Folding Battle Sights have set a World Standard for design and quality by which all other Back Up Iron Sights (BUIS) are judged. They are easily installed and position the apertures at the exact same height as the factory sights. With no levers or springs to fumble with, deployment of the sight under stress is easy. The robust stainless steel cross locking system ensures your sights will remain up and zeroed in the most extreme combat conditions. To fold simply press the release button located on the left side of the sight.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All Troy Sights feature a zero-canting attachment system for use on all military and aftermarket receivers. No tools are required for adjustment. Blackened Stainless Steel and MIL-SPEC Type III Hard Coated T6 Aircraft Aluminum construction.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Features: First Choice of Special Operations
    Elevation adjustable with factory M4 front sight post
    Globe shape for fast target acquisition
    Low .500" profile when folded
    [/FONT]

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I just bought a set like these, one used like new, and the other new, and after tearing up the net looking for the best price, this is a deal. 2 weeks earlier I would have been all over this. Just my two cents.

Dave

Top Bottom