• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaBuckeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Just wanted to say that I had a GREAT experience purchasing a firearm for my wife (of course, I had to grab one too :) ) at Triple G Guns in Greenville, IN.

This is the first firearm that my wife has ever owned and we were both sick and tired of the way most other gun shops would treat her. Most places were very impatient, or just ignored us once they found out she was the one looking.
    Darrell was very patient and ultimately earned two sales because of it. His prices are very fair and I would recommend Triple G to anyone. :ingo:

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I drive by there often but have never stopped in until yesterday, I thought the prices were very reasonable and the gentleman behind the counter was very kind. Small shop but it has a pretty nice selection!

flhultra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    corydon area
    just stopped by today, as always Darrel had a great assortment and a great attitude . bring cash or trades no plastic there but plan on leaving with a new toy he always tries to make the sale.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Darrel is a great guy and is always getting some amazing finds for the store. He is my "home away from home", in fact just two more visits and he can take me off on his taxes...

WelchyV90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2020
    Indiana
    I can give another thumbs up for triple G. He normally doesn't have what I look for because I buy mil surp and really oddball stuff but every time I stop by Darryl is super friendly and willing to put up with me. I have bought a few firearms there and had some transfered there. It was always a super fast and easy process with Darryl.

randomdude

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2020
    Southern
    Darryl has been a friend of the family for years and always treats a complete stranger just as good. For being a small shop he has a very broad selection and very fair prices. Thumbs up for sure!

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2016
    Boffa
    Gonna give these guys a bump for some good prices and super fast service. I was in and out on a AR10 lower receiver in 10 mins or so. 140 out the door for an Aero AR10 lower when MSRP is 210 (from their website) is legit. +1

Top Bottom