• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I think they got started a day early. On one of the other threads, I posted a couple of news items where they invaded capitals at TN, TX, and KY.
    I heard on the radio today that they were getting a head start on the 1st by starting tomorrow in select locations.
    Radio personality then pointed out that they evidently are so stupid they can't even figure out the definition of the word "day".

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Gave some of my thoughts in the OP of this thread:
    Unfortunately it turned into a 'covid' discussion. Regardless, these are a bunch of 'useful idiots' stoking the flames of chaos. They are getting close to opening Pandora's Box if they continue to support violence and commit violence. I feel as if the Nashville incident may have been a watershed moment, as now a lot of 'normies' are suddenly rejecting this agenda after they tried turning the POS shooter into the victim. The simple of it is that many of them want any who oppose them dead, and are getting close to the point of doing something about it. Unfortunately, our society is still enabling this behavior, which will only embolden them.

Top Bottom