• ...and so much more!
  • Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    So with the ammo shortage and everything else many have been practicing dry fire exercises and actually this is a good thing. However, another tip one can do while in the comfort of your home is to watch the millions of bytes produced by cable TV shows. Whenever I am training, shooting the games, running shooters, looking at gun ads, or watching the so called professionals training videos, I pick up signals all the time. These signals clearly tell me how perhaps there might be a better way to handle guns. Inconsistent grip, improper grip, poor stance or the TV star not knowing a more efficient way of charging his pistol, or the very equipment the star chooses to defend himself with. This is all a situational awareness that one can do without firing a shot. Critique these authors and trainers. Throw out the bad and tweak the good for your own practice. Unfortunately there are a lot of minor, and sometimes major, mistakes to choose from from this viewing fodder. I know it does not replace the hard work at the range actually firing and practicing with live ammo, but it might get you thinking on how you want to learn to improve your skill set. There is no end to being a student of the gun and I try to learn something new or forgotten every single day. IMG_1759 (002).jpg
    IMG_1763 (002).jpg

Enjoy and Peace Out.

Top Bottom