• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I happened to be going by yesterday and decided to stop in. I was immediately greeted by a young lady behind the gun counter. The shop was nice. They had a good selection of not only guns and most ammos, but also reloading supplies. Prices seemed reasonable. I was also soon greeted by two other men. It really was a friendly group. I would certainly stop by again if I was in the area.

by the way, the young lady was none other than well known treasure JetGirl. It was really good to finally meet her.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    My favorite gun shop and only 6 or 7 minutes from my house (depending if I get stopped at the either of the two traffic lights in town :D). Only bad thing about going there is I usually make my wife mad by buying some thing I shouldn't, but I just blame JetGirl for that :D.

Wish I would've known you were going there, would've been great meeting you (and I actually had yesterday off for a change!)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    (depending if I get stopped at the either of the two traffic lights in town :D).
    They don't really *need* that second light...but the only other Churubusco (in NY) only has ONE light. So we win. :):

buying some thing I shouldn't, but I just blame JetGirl for that :D.
    It has come to my attention that this is the topic of many a dinner table in the area.:laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My favorite gun shop and only 6 or 7 minutes from my house (depending if I get stopped at the either of the two traffic lights in town :D). Only bad thing about going there is I usually make my wife mad by buying some thing I shouldn't, but I just blame JetGirl for that :D.

Wish I would've known you were going there, would've been great meeting you (and I actually had yesterday off for a change!)

Perhaps some other time. I was on my way to a meeting in FW so didn't have a lot of time. I would like to meet you sometime as well, after knowing you so long on here.

JG is quite the sales person. I was looking at the 1911s and she kept commenting on how complicated they would be for me to operate...

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Perhaps some other time. I was on my way to a meeting in FW so didn't have a lot of time. I would like to meet you sometime as well, after knowing you so long on here.

JG is quite the sales person. I was looking at the 1911s and she kept commenting on how complicated they would be for me to operate...

:lmfao:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I've always found Tomlinson's to be one of the finest gun shops in North East IN. They're good people have honest pricing with helpful service. I'm always happy to shop there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I happened to be going by yesterday and decided to stop in. I was immediately greeted by a young lady behind the gun counter. The shop was nice. They had a good selection of not only guns and most ammos, but also reloading supplies. Prices seemed reasonable. I was also soon greeted by two other men. It really was a friendly group. I would certainly stop by again if I was in the area.

by the way, the young lady was none other than well known treasure JetGirl. It was really good to finally meet her.

These two other men...were they part of JG's feared minion crew?

:laugh:

Phil~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2012
    Transient wanderer..
    I'm tellin' ya....that monkey in there has got special gun sellin' powers or somethin'-- cause she's gets men wrapped around her finger all over Northeast Indiana and I'm beginning to think it's Denny's little secret weapon he'll never admit to! I finally got to check an item off my bucket list today by getting to shoot with her at the range. Dang it...now I'm hooked too.... Sheesh.. :n00b:

Good folk's over there for sure and always pleasant to do biz with. :yesway:

Ford Truck

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Franklin Twp., DeKalb County, Ind.
    I really appreciate Tomlinson's. They're friendly & their prices are reasonable for the times. I get my GOEX there & they've usually got percussion caps. I helped a U.S. Navy Veteran friend from Kent County, Michigan latch onto a Rossi .357 carbine in there. She got it for a good price. For a while, their ammo shelves looked like Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard but that was pretty much the story everywhere. The last time I was in; the situation was much better.

Top Bottom