• ...and so much more!
  • TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    A couple weeks ago I ordered some Pmags from Tombstone Tactical, and apparently their ordering system isn't set up for separate delivery address when paying by CC, so I had to call to have the ship-to address changed. Between their quickness to ship and my slowness to call them, they almost got it out the door headed to my home instead of my workplace, but they were able to pull the box off the truck and slap a corrected label on it.

A few days later my order arrived, and when I got it home I found it 1 piece short. Called them the following day, and the rep apologized and said he'll take care of it. 3 days later and the last piece arrives (to my home address), and along with it are several T.T. decals as well as an aluminum bottle opener on a T.T. lanyard. Then I noticed on the included paperwork there's a handwritten message from the shipping department apologizing for the shortage!

Not only were they quick to ship my order, but they were just as quick to fix their error. This is the kind of outstanding customer service that will have me ordering from them again in the future!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom