• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Now, I think the idea will be floated, certainly. Now? Not ideal. The votes simply aren’t there, and Biden can’t ban guns with an EO.
    Eh...He can try. And the SC has basically been a push over to every challenge in the last few years.
    Just wait until the next "Mass" shooting. The media will replay it for weeks, and then they'll take an "emergency" vote. It won't take long.

FYI - that line about the NRA asking for money was classic. They've played that fiddle one too many times.

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    I can see a vote on a bill...not because they will get it passed but so Biden and Dems can claim they tried and it’s because Republicans didn’t vote for it. Meaning they will blame those same Republicans at the next mass shooting.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    When they start raiding to confiscate 4473s, they are serious about registration

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    It depends on if Manchin thinks he has a chance of getting elected again. He's already said he was in favor of a lot of the proposed laws coming down the pike. I figured they would have stacked the court first before trying this. 127 I think would encounter a lot of court time, but 1004 and 1005 may not. I would never have thought 1004 would hold water, but after the Obamacare ruling, I don't know.

Top Bottom