Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, the Biden administration has approved additional funding for the Wuhu lab, so they should be able to create it post-haste!
    Yeah, I hear Biden keeps asking his handlers advisers when he can take a trip to Beijing and try out their covid test. :n00b:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Really.jpeg

I'm not even sure I can count all the people I know that got sick from it (incl mild to severe); a good friend lost both her parents.
    Well, ya, but you get out more.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What exactly are the poeple who complain about masks and the "plandemic" going to do? :dunno:
    It's time to change the oil. Maybe clean the garage. Definitely mowing weather soon enough. Need to re-mulch the flower bed in the side-yard. Yard has settled on the west side over the years and now slopes a little towards the house. Probably need to re-grade that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's time to change the oil. Maybe clean the garage. Definitely mowing weather soon enough. Need to re-mulch the flower bed in the side-yard. Yard has settled over the years and now slopes a little towards the house. Probably need to re-grade that.
    I have a never ended and ever growing list of things from "She Who Must Be Obeyed" so I can use some help. A bit of hard work and sweat might jog some of these **** sack's back to the reality that exists outside the MSM induced madness.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well we do take special notice of sheeple that fall for the the powers that be illogical, unscientific, undefined, edicts.

Please enlighten me, where in natural law or the constitution does, even in a real pandemic, is there a power given to force an individual to do what others decide is best for the group? We live in a free country not a commune...
    Ehat are natural rights?Are your rights given by a Creator? If so which ones? What example does your God show in regard to his rights when it comes to othets?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ehat are natural rights?Are your rights given by a Creator? If so which ones? What example does your God show in regard to his rights when it comes to othets?

Natural rights are the non-oppressive things you get to do without when no one can oppress you. There is no need to bring anyone's god into it.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Natural rights are the non-oppressive things you get to do without when no one can oppress you. There is no need to bring anyone's god into it.
    If onee believes in one there is. That's why the question was asked.

Wouldn't apply to you. I believe you are an athiest?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And you’re a **** stirrer. Point?
    The post was for Mike who I believe has claimed to be a theist. Jamil has claimed to be an atheist, I believe.

Those questions to Mike are not addressed to atheists.

Edit: you are calling names. I am sorry I attributed to you personally a title.

What's your point?

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I don't know about you guys but I hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
    If you have no Creator who endowed you with rights then naturally you have no rights.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Ah, it never ceases to amaze me...how some folks can be members of a gun forum, presumably believers of the second amendment and the rest of the Constitution, and still constantly bemoan individual liberty, freedom of speech, religion and assembly, and consistently request that the government tread harder and harder on them, incrementally giving up their rights and liberty in the misguided notion that government cares about our dignity as citizens.

So many folks are in a hurry to be the smartest person in the room and virtue signal that they forget that their opinion doesn’t necessarily make them smart or right.

Our forefathers would be so proud.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So many folks are in a hurry to be the smartest person in the room and virtue signal that they forget that their opinion doesn’t necessarily make them smart or right.

Our forefathers would be so proud.

There is so much if that going on here TexK may need to buy a manure spreader...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If onee believes in one there is. That's why the question was asked.

Wouldn't apply to you. I believe you are an athiest?
    Not an atheist. I don’t presume there isn’t a god, but I strongly suspect not. Plus, I try not to be an *******. Nearly all the atheists I’ve met in person are assholes about it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Coming from the same man who stated as fact that masks can do no harm and anyone that says otherwise is making it up. As I watch my wife get light headed when walking through stores. I take any ******** that speed off his fingers as just that. ********.
    Masks do no harm and have no impact on oxygen intake levels.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well we do take special notice of sheeple that fall for the the powers that be illogical, unscientific, undefined, edicts.

Please enlighten me, where in natural law or the constitution does, even in a real pandemic, is there a power given to force an individual to do what others decide is best for the group? We live in a free country not a commune...
    The Tenth Amendment, the police powers of a State. In Indiana's case that is the Governor as your representatives gave him the authority.

You cannot go around hurting others just because of meye ryyyeeettts.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Quackery? Since when are vitamins like D, C, and Zinc quackery? I actually got my information from Medical Doctors. I started a vitamin regimen in 2005, and have not been sick with even the common cold, since June 5, 2015.
    Many hospital have Covid protocols that include C, D3, Zinc, Quercetin, and a few others, even as a prophylaxis.
    Spit on people?
    Snowflake?
    Bottom line is that I cannot spread something that I don't have, and that is 100% science!
    No vaccine for my immune system. I would not even accept a $100 bill from Bill Gates.
    Utter quackery. There is a reason Alex Jones is pushing vitamins.

Yes, when you speak you spit on people, we all do. That is why we wear the mask to stop spitting on others and around things we touch, like door knobs, gas pump handles or counters.

Yes, the anti-maskers are snowflakes, unwilling to do their parts so they sputter nonsense about freedom and ryyyeeettts. Yeah, no, snowflake, you are not special.

People do not always know that they are positive for Covid-19. That is why we should act like we all have it and wear our masks as responsible citizens.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    100% agree and I think its time the gubmint start building camps where we can correct this edumakashun problem. We could have FEMA run them. Not sure what we would call them though. Maybe some other INGOers will have a few ideas?
    Maybe instead of putting the anti-maskers in camps, have leaders set examples, we could run commercials on the TV teaching them and then have businesses keep them out without masks? Maybe tell them about soap and water? Maybe just gun shows for that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom