• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I appreciate the info.. There's so much conflicting information out there it's difficult to know who to believe. You are correct, we all have to make the decision that we feel is appropriate for our particular situation. When someone tries to dictate any behavior to me I always assume there's a hidden motive and usually not in my best interest.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I appreciate the info.. There's so much conflicting information out there it's difficult to know who to believe. You are correct, we all have to make the decision that we feel is appropriate for our particular situation. When someone tries to dictate any behavior to me I always assume there's a hidden motive and usually not in my best interest.
    I agree completely! I'm just familiar with the filtering mechanisms and I don't blame the inanimate filters for the crap mandates imposed by bat-:poop: crazy politicians.

Anybody that mandates we wear hankies on our faces doesn't know crap about the whole farce.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I just saw a video from FNC on YouTube. One of the executive orders that he’ll sign in the first 10 days: interstate travelers must wear masks.

**** Biden.
    And I wonder who he thinks will enforce the highway mask order?

If I go someplace that requires a stupid mask I guess I will wear one. But I won't go where they are required. Pretty simple. I have worn one maybe three or four times since this foolishness started (Hospitals). Not buying anything they are selling. Where I work we have had seven people get the china hiv. One required medical care. The others never even called a Dr.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    SIKN329.png

I hope you're ready to be forced into wearing 2 masks.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    SIKN329.png

I hope you're ready to be forced into wearing 2 masks.
    Faici is probably ****ing with people for jollies at this point. Kinda like 4chan’s “I wonder heat nonsensical thing I can get people to support” thing.

“It’s probably more effective to stop the spread of covid if people stuffed socks up their ass.”

And then when people signal the mob’s support on twitter he laughs his ass off.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Faici is probably ******* with people for jollies at this point. Kinda like 4chan’s “I wonder heat nonsensical thing I can get people to support” thing.

“It’s probably more effective to stop the spread of covid if people stuffed socks up their ass.”

And then when people signal the mob’s support on twitter he laughs his ass off.
    He's chasing clout and attention, stuck in a death spiral of saying ever-more-ridiculous nonsense to keep the spotlight on himself.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Checking to see if this Rumble video will embed like a YouTube????

Bummer, ain't working, or I can't figure out. :ugh:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom