• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    :dunno:
    There's still no plastic bag bubble helmets with fanny pack rechargeable air filter pumps being marketed.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    For those of you in the Greenfield area I reached out to my State Senator Michael Crider and this is what he had to say.

Me: Do you support Governor Holcomb's mask mandate?

Crider: I believe Covid is a health issue so I wear a mask. I did not support criminalizing the issue and worked to make sure that did not happen. If I had my choice education around precautions would have been distributed and businesses could make whatever choices they felt were safe so there wouldn’t be an essential versus non-essential discussion.

Me: Would you support legislation that expressly restricted the governor's ability to criminalize applicable behaviors beyond the time period allowed for emergency mandates?

Crider: There will be many bills of that nature next session. I support having legislature approve any actions taken that last longer than a specific period. Not sure yet what will pass but something will.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    For those of you in the Greenfield area I reached out to my State Senator Michael Crider and this is what he had to say.

Me: Do you support Governor Holcomb's mask mandate?

Crider: I believe Covid is a health issue so I wear a mask. I did not support criminalizing the issue and worked to make sure that did not happen. If I had my choice education around precautions would have been distributed and businesses could make whatever choices they felt were safe so there wouldn’t be an essential versus non-essential discussion.

Me: Would you support legislation that expressly restricted the governor's ability to criminalize applicable behaviors beyond the time period allowed for emergency mandates?

Crider: There will be many bills of that nature next session. I support having legislature approve any actions taken that last longer than a specific period. Not sure yet what will pass but something will.

Sounds like the usual response you get from politicians. Dodge a simple yes or no answer

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Still can't figure out whether to be masked or not when going for supplies.
    So wearing it like a dangle-bangle on my wrist is the way to go.
    Whatever they want... today.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Case counts keep rising proving masks do not work...

https://www.aier.org/article/lockdo...nsmission-rates-or-deaths-new-study-suggests/

There is currently no extant "success story" of masks stopping covid, even after months and months of mask mandates for a virus with only a <12 day incubation period.

South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand, the countries with the harshest lockdowns and mask mandates and travel bans right out of the gate, are all suffering a big infection wave this month and brutalizing their populaces with ever-more-restrictive and totalitarian edicts.

Of course, the real reason case counts keep rising in the complete absence of corresponding spikes in death and hospitalization is that the testing is being conducted in a fraudulent manner that generates a massive false positive rate:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/health/coronavirus-testing.html

Testing at IUB is claiming 90% positive rates at some Greek houses, when the long-documented herd immunity threshhold is 20-30%. Even on the Diamond Princess, where people were cooped up in ideal transmission conditions for weeks, only about 25% of them got it. But somehow every single person in these frat houses caught it in a few days? Absolute bogus.

And don't forget, months and months after the peak of the deaths, anyone who dies of any cause with a positive covid test anywhere in their medical history is still being counted as a "covid death". The pandemic is long over, the restrictions themselves are the goal now.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    No kidding.
    I'm getting ready to spring on my wife retaking our vows after half our lives (we married late). Want to get the decks refinished first.
    And as I reviewed the oaths I thought about the years and how well we had managed to keep those words.:yesway:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    No kidding.
    I'm getting ready to spring on my wife retaking our vows after half our lives (we married late). Want to get the decks refinished first.
    And as I reviewed the oaths I thought about the years and how well we had managed to keep those words.:yesway:

Congrats

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There's been massive protests in England, Germany and a few countries I can't remember.
    The poor Australians however are getting their asses handed to them by their government.

Not sure what happened to them, they have become whimpering puzzys. Gave up their guns without a fight of remark...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Case counts keep rising proving masks do not work...

Come 'on, you're better than that. To use that as even anecdotal evidence is some seriously weak sauce.

In order to make your point, you have to prove that case counts are rising at the same rate with/without masking.

And you got show that people are wearing them when they should. I was at a wedding this weekend where they were all packed in like sardines and maybe 1% had a mask on.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Come 'on, you're better than that. To use that as even anecdotal evidence is some seriously weak sauce.

In order to make your point, you have to prove that case counts are rising at the same rate with/without masking.

And you got show that people are wearing them when they should. I was at a wedding this weekend where they were all packed in like sardines and maybe 1% had a mask on.

Maybe it needed sarcasm purple but they told use we had to mask to keep case counts down but now the same "they's" are all about high case counts. Pick one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom