• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well it looks like that report was written by Megan Mansell but it keeps referring to "we" so whoever that "we" is in the report.
    And what are you disputing? Are you saying masks are effective? That people are wearing them correctly? That leaks lead to inefficiency are false?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    And what are you disputing? Are you saying masks are effective? That people are wearing them correctly? That leaks lead to inefficiency are false?
    No. I am only disputing one thing they said but it is pretty basic and shows they do not understand filtration. They say N95 masks do not filter out particles that are smaller than 0.3 microns. That is an old trope that I thought everybody got past two years ago.

The filter materials are tested with 0.3 micron particles because those are the most difficult size to filter out. The filter material works better on particles that are both bigger and smaller than 0.3 microns.

And No the masks in use are still not very effective at all at stopping the spread of viruses.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    No. I am only disputing one thing they said but it is pretty basic and shows they do not understand filtration. They say N95 masks do not filter out particles that are smaller than 0.3 microns. That is an old trope that I thought everybody got past two years ago.

The filter materials are tested with 0.3 micron particles because those are the most difficult size to filter out. The filter material works better on particles that are both bigger and smaller than 0.3 microns.

And No the masks in use are still not very effective at all at stopping the spread of viruses.
    Depends what the beta ratio of the filter is. A single pass 95% is ok but multi pass drops, especially for a mask that is seeing hundreds to thousands of passes, to a 10 that’s not as helpful. And the theory of blocking filtration requires that the filter be literally caked to the point of nothing passing. For a human that would mean suffocating. Not really helpful. Yes a filter “can” filter sone media below its rating but it’s not meant to be efficient at those and therefore should not be expected to do so.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

“In any case, the review of the (too few) studies reveals what most of us know to be the truth: masks don’t work; even N95 masks don’t work. The latter is true probably because compliance and proper use are too burdensome over time to maintain, although that is speculation. Handwashing makes a modest difference in the frequency of infections.”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “In any case, the review of the (too few) studies reveals what most of us know to be the truth: masks don’t work; even N95 masks don’t work. The latter is true probably because compliance and proper use are too burdensome over time to maintain, although that is speculation. Handwashing makes a modest difference in the frequency of infections.”

We knew this in 2020. We chose to ignore what we already knew then and TPTB forced their voodoo on us. There needs to be justice for those people.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    When covid hit and Fauci said masks don’t work I looked up on yahoo about masks. Internet said masks don’t work. Saw studies on it and during Obama there was that outbreak and masks were brought up. The science said masks don’t help against viruses and would be useless. Lots of studies. Then Fauci said masks work and we need to wear them. I went back to yahoo to copy and paste what I had read and show idiots the truth…..all the info was scrubbed and gone! Nothing except masks work now. Kinda like the Proud Boys. Use to be all kinds of info on them and what they were really about. Then they got labeled racists and the internet was scrubbed again of all info except they were right wing racist extremist terrorist. Geee…. Their leader is black and they hate ANTIFA. Who controls the internet again???

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When covid hit and Fauci said masks don’t work I looked up on yahoo about masks. Internet said masks don’t work. Saw studies on it and during Obama there was that outbreak and masks were brought up. The science said masks don’t help against viruses and would be useless. Lots of studies. Then Fauci said masks work and we need to wear them. I went back to yahoo to copy and paste what I had read and show idiots the truth…..all the info was scrubbed and gone! Nothing except masks work now. Kinda like the Proud Boys. Use to be all kinds of info on them and what they were really about. Then they got labeled racists and the internet was scrubbed again of all info except they were right wing racist extremist terrorist. Geee…. Their leader is black and they hate ANTIFA. Who controls the internet again???

Unfortunately we no longer live in the age of freely available information. All we have no is curated information approved by the governments of the world and their media/big tech enforcement arms.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Unfortunately we no longer live in the age of freely available information. All we have no is curated information approved by the governments of the world and their media/big tech enforcement arms.
    You have access to more information than any people have had in the history of man. In the past all you would have gotten was the approved story.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You have access to more information than any people have had in the history of man. In the past all you would have gotten was the approved story.
    yes and no. Information is now hidden and buried intentionally or digitally removed now. Usually no hard copies floating around out there. So yes, you have access to more information, but not relevant information.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    yes and no. Information is now hidden and buried intentionally or digitally removed now. Usually no hard copies floating around out there. So yes, you have access to more information, but not relevant information.
    And how was it better before? In the past you wouldn't even know the other information existed. You have network news and newspapers. How much of what we see about Covid would have been available at all back then? It may not always be easy to find, but it is out there.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe, but often not the information I’m looking for and as AI becomes more reliable there will be even less. Just try to use the big search engines to find an article you read on Townhall or GWP, you can type in the actual headline and it still will not come up in my tests.

DragonGunner is absolutely correct as I searched in vain for some of the same stuff. My holy grail has been looking for an article, possibly from the Atlantic but certainly a left publication, that detailed how the election fraud in Philadelphia occurs. It was written a couple of years before 2020. It is like a fart in the wind, nowhere to be found.

Even with the massive amount of information I believe we are only getting the approved story…

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom