• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I more knew of her. She was one of the big wigs if I'm remembering correctly. I think she was the one who did a lot and it really hurt when she left, if I am remembering right and not confusing her with someone else. I do third party risk, so I interacted with her, but almost exclusively via email.
    Yes, she was. Edited the post because felt funny using her name here…don’t want any ramifications since they’re fairly liberal. Yes, she went to the Children’s Museum.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

INDIANA: The South Bend Community School Corporation, which had previously required masks for elementary school students, has now mandated them for all staff and students, the South Bend Tribune reported.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

INDIANA: The South Bend Community School Corporation, which had previously required masks for elementary school students, has now mandated them for all staff and students, the South Bend Tribune reported.
    The compliant virtue signaling zombies aside, why would any skeptical or hesistant person get the vaccine now that they're telling you "screw you, wear the muzzle anyway"?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The compliant virtue signaling zombies aside, why would any skeptical or hesistant person get the vaccine now that they're telling you "screw you, wear the muzzle anyway"?
    It’s the part in between the carrot and the stick.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    How in the hell can people not recognize this ******** for what it is? How many examples of people screaming for masks yet not wearing them do we have to see before these ****ing morons wake up? Is it simply a case of ignoring reality because the fairy tale is easier to digest? I cannot get my head wrapped around what is happening in this country and I'm nowhere near the smartest sumbitch in the room. Why is hypocrisy simply acceptable to these people?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    How many projected deaths with the upcoming Greek alphabet variants? The number put out for the Election year flu was 600,000 deaths. For a US population of 330 million, that's 0.18%. Annual US deaths are around 2.8 million every year, about 0.85% of the 330 million.

What's with all the hysteria?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    How many projected deaths with the upcoming Greek alphabet variants? The number put out for the Election year flu was 600,000 deaths. For a US population of 330 million, that's 0.18%. Annual US deaths are around 2.8 million every year, about 0.85% of the 330 million.

This was, apparently, the very first year in which Americans found out death exists.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

With two weeks to slow the spread it was projected over 2 million Americans would die. That type of hysteria?

Top Bottom