• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    heard today that mask requirement is coming back at work. More than one person got straight up depression because they got the shot to get a mask exemption.

I’d put money says some will quit. These are tradesmen who can make their money elsewhere without this requirement.
    I literally just told my boss I ain't doin' this **** again. Period. Send me the **** home. I ain't had more than 2 weeks off in damn near 30 years.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I’m guessing not many ingoer’s are aware but Chicago went ahead with lalapalooza, huge outdoor concert/music festive. pics I’m seeing on Instagram from some friends show thousands of people crammed in and together with no masks.

guess we will find out how the vaccinated fare in the next week or so....

Estimated 100,000 people.

Yup.
    But kids in a class room will need mask .

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    heard today that mask requirement is coming back at work. More than one person got straight up depression because they got the shot to get a mask exemption.

I’d put money says some will quit. These are tradesmen who can make their money elsewhere without this requirement.

That's the only thing to stop it.
    People have to realize, there is a shortage of workers.
    For a short time, they have some amount of power.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Glad I dont eat McDonald's.

Masks required for all employees and customers, vaccinated or not

The only good that’s come of this “pandemic” is how much it’s made me realize how much I despise fast food. It’s convenient, but it’s overpriced garbage that I’m better off without. Them doing stupid **** like this just makes me glad I stopped eating there.

Save your health, your money, and your country... cook a nice homemade meal and kick these commie *****es to the curb.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The only good that’s come of this “pandemic” is how much it’s made me realize how much I despise fast food. It’s convenient, but it’s overpriced garbage that I’m better off without. Them doing stupid **** like this just makes me glad I stopped eating there.

Save your health, your money, and your country... cook a nice homemade meal and kick these commie *****es to the curb.
    Sometimes it's nice to have the option, like when I'm working multiple consecutive double shifts.

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    My daughter is a nurse at a hospital in Illinois and has had a bunch of COVID patients over the last few weeks. Most were men 50+ and already vaccinated.

She got a fever and sore throat yesterday and got the positive test today. She had to wear the mask all of the time at work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    The Amazon tv thingy?
    No, but yeah, poor choice of name for this product.
    It's a plastic cartridge with a measured powder load and a seat for a primer for Traditions (at least, so far) muzzleloaders.
    Supposed to be much easier to use, much cleaner, and most importantly impervious to moisture.
    Seems like a cool idea.

Top Bottom