• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The mask is only good for controlling the sheeple and making it easier to identify them.

TV story this morning that Kroger and Walmart are starting some mask policy back up.

They can both go F themselves. No way I'm putting a face diaper on again. They can kick me out if they feel that strongly about it.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Of the 161 million people who have been vaccinated, only 5,601 have been hospitalized with the new version of the virus. Of those, only 1,141 have died. That’s .0007 percent. (And how old, one wonders, were those who succumbed and from what comorbidities did they suffer?)

So the vaccine is 99.993% effective. I'm not wearing a mask.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...They can both go F themselves. No way I'm putting a face diaper on again. They can kick me out if they feel that strongly about it.
    Yeah, that's about where I am.

I was pretty tolerant of the mask bulls**t first time around. But after participating in the largest clinical trial in the history of mankind and being told I'm good to go, I'm gonna pass on the masks this time around.

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    The mask is only good for controlling the sheeple and making it easier to identify them.

They can both go F themselves. No way I'm putting a face diaper on again. They can kick me out if they feel that strongly about it.
    Same here.
    I will do what I have done for the entire pandemic, which is walk into the store and make my purchase without a face diaper.

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    You can bet they wouldn't be so blasé if they really believed it was deadly
    Exactly.
    The exact level of threat was clear when Obama broke quarantine in DC by going golfing on the same day as his wife's address was being broadcasted on the radio. It was around the end of March 2020 (I tried to find the link again, but it seems to have all but vanished from the search engines).

And now the same wonderful individual is about to host his 60th B-day party with 700 people in attendance and 200 staff.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana

Pointless Propaganda.

100% of actual medical professionals agree vaccines, masks and disinfecting reduce or eliminate not only the COVID virus, but every other infection known to man.

It's the reason water utilities disinfect the water supply...
    It's been universally proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that drinking sewage is a bad idea,
    BUT STILL there are people doing that very thing (see any raw water retailer).

No one can help the willfully stupid and with 13 years of education available it's not ignorance in this country, it's 100% stupidity.
    So drink out of the septic tank if you like, I won't stop you, just don't try and convince me it's harmless...

I'm neither ignorant of the situation even with a public school/military education,
    And I'm not willfully stupid since I know the difference...
    I don't confuse a medical situation with political/religious propaganda.

Not once in any of the history of the people arguing against protections has ever had a medical problem and yelled at the ambulance driver to take them to Rush Limbaugh (Lush Dimbulb),
    When your life is immediately on the line, every single one of them wanted top notch actual medical care by properly trained doctors...
    That's a guy with a doctorate in medicine.

Why is this any different?
    (unless you are mentally ill or willfully stupid).

Since I DO NOT have a doctorate in mental illness, I can't answer WHY people continue to argue against common modern medical practice...
    It's not that you all would allow surgical tools in the operating room to be stored in raw sewage, or you would allow a paid political pundit to do your surgery...

(Or would you? Is medical science now somehow 'Communist'/'Satan Worship' or are political pundits getting doctorates in medicine according to you?)

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Pointless Propaganda.

100% of actual medical professionals agree vaccines, masks and disinfecting reduce or eliminate not only the COVID virus, but every other infection known to man.

It's been universally proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that drinking sewage is a bad idea,

No one can help the willfully stupid and with 13 years of education available it's not ignorance in this country, it's 100% stupidity.
    So drink out of the septic tank if you like, I won't stop you, just don't try and convince me it's harmless...

I'm neither ignorant of the situation even with a public school/military education,

Not once in any of the history of the people arguing against protections has ever had a medical problem and yelled at the ambulance driver to take them to Rush Limbaugh (Lush Dimbulb),
    When your life is immediately on the line, every single one of them wanted top notch actual medical care by properly trained doctors...

I guess you missed this. I'm willfully stupid but what about these with PhD's? Warning: this article will not support you narrative .

Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.); by May Ph.D.’s were the most hesitant group.

https://www.upmc.com/media/news/072621-king-mejia-vaccine-hesitancy

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I guess you missed this. I'm willfully stupid but what about these with PhD's? Warning: this article will not support you narrative .

Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.); by May Ph.D.’s were the most hesitant group.

https://www.upmc.com/media/news/072621-king-mejia-vaccine-hesitancy

You just killed your own counter-point by missing the number one reason people won't get vaccinated or take protective measures, confusing government distrust with medical issues...

You are also dead wrong about doctorates being the most unlikely to be vaccinated/take protective measures...

The masses are refusing to be vaccinated simply because doctorates are about 1/100,000 of the US citizens.
    So 100,000 high school or less to every doctorate...

And YOU CLAIM it's doctorates having the largest demographic not being vaccinated or refusing protective measures...
    Simply ridiculous propaganda twisted beyond all rationale to try and prove a lost point that was political/fake to begin with.
    It's a MEDICAL ISSUE, has nothing to do with political/religious...

Quote:
    While tentative people are concerned about COVID-19 vaccine safety and potential side effects, those with stronger views tend to distrust the government.
    End Quote.

This means it's people that can't differentiate between medical & political situations,
    And that article you posted PROVES MY POINT.

There is no way to reach the willfully stupid that can't differentiate between medical issues and their chosen political/religious 'Beliefs' no matter how screwed up they may have the information.

Continue drinking from the sewers, it's your constitutional right to do so...

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    You just killed your own counter-point.

Quote:
    While tentative people are concerned about COVID-19 vaccine safety and potential side effects, those with stronger views tend to distrust the government.
    End Quote.

This means it's people that can't differentiate between medical & political situations,
    And that article you posted PROVES MY POINT.

There is no way to reach the willfully stupid that can't differentiate between medical issues and their chosen political/religious 'Beliefs' no matter how screwed up they may have the information.

Continue drinking from the sewers, it's your constitutional right to do so...

You trust the government and call some of us willfully stupid? How ironic.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Pointless Propaganda.

Since I DO NOT have a doctorate in mental illness, I can't answer WHY people continue to argue against common modern medical practice...
    It's not that you all would allow surgical tools in the operating room to be stored in raw sewage, or you would allow a paid political pundit to do your surgery...

(Or would you? Is medical science now somehow 'Communist'/'Satan Worship' or are political pundits getting doctorates in medicine according to you?)

Anyone posting that says "100%" of anyone agree is just an out and out liar. Everyone knows in humans it is impossible too get "100%" agreement, ever. Unless one is "willfully stupid", has "mental illness", while spreading "pointless propaganda", people know better.

OOPS, it isn't pointless, it has a point, to deceive those like you...

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    You trust the government and call some of us willfully stupid? How ironic.

Another one that 13 years of free to them education didn't penetrate...

In no way did I bring my trust of government into this debate.
    What I believe about the government is irrelevant (like most of the comments on this never die thread).

I don't confuse MEDICAL ISSUES with some soggy brained political/religious propaganda.

100% of actual medical professionals recommend masks, disinfecting, vaccinations.

The 'Doctor' that's been quoted the most as anti-vaxer has a 'Doctorate' in religious studies from an on line religious university...
    But the conspiracy theory types don't check references if it supports what they WANT to 'Believe'.

All those people that paid all that tax money into building, equipping & staffing schools, 13 years of available education, and so many wasted that time, money, opportunity and can't tell the difference between medical, governmental, political & religious issues...

On the governmental side of things,
    It's a pretty good argument for a nanny state to keep these people from hurting themselves like toddlers...
    Don't want the conspiracy theory types drinking bleach under the sink or getting ahold of weapons, simply can't be trusted with dangerous things...

Top Bottom