• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Antibody-dependent Enhancement, (ADE) occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen, but they are unable to prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a “Trojan horse,” allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response. I think this might be a real possibility here.
    AKA - crappy antibodies

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wouldn't put all my eggs in "UK study" baskets either. They have come up with some strange stuff.
    Sure. But just looking at their data tables tabulating ages vaccination status, and covid outcomes, makes you go hmmm. And it kinda gets to the likelihood that we're being lied to, that it's only the un-vaccinated who are dying from the delta variant.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    And it kinda gets to the likelihood that we're being lied to, that it's only the un-vaccinated who are dying from the delta variant.
    I'll have to see if I can find the article, but there was a rash of cases in a town in Massachusetts where the CDC admits 75% were vaccinated.

Israel and the UK have both admitted to such and last I've seen Israel has downgraded vaccine efficacy from 95% to under 50%.

We have been being lied to thru this whole "pandemic"

Edit to add article. And of course they justify it that not many were serious cases but that seems to be normal for the so called "delta" variant

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    First. Saying “it’s a mask and a shot, no one is asking you to rush a machine gun nest” is about the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Can we apply that to everything? “Just get the microchip, it isn’t like we’re asking you to rush a machine gun nest” or “just let them search your house, it isn’t like we’re asking you to rush a machine gun nest”. Sound ****ing stupid? Ya, that’s because it is.

2nd. Grow a pair and get the shot?

No.

3rd *IF* idiots didn’t quarantine, didn’t mask up, and didn’t disinfect we’d have heard immunity and be over this already. But the idiots blindly follow whatever their overlords tell them to, 2 weeks to flatten the curve, get the vaccine, oops, vaccine isn’t working keep wearing a mask.

So, as to your entire wishlist. No.
    You're wasting your time explaining anything to him.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'll have to see if I can find the article, but there was a rash of cases in a town in Massachusetts where the CDC admits 75% were vaccinated.

Israel and the UK have both admitted to such and last I've seen Israel has downgraded vaccine efficacy from 95% to under 50%.

We have been being lied to thru this whole "pandemic"

Edit to add article. And of course they justify it that not many were serious cases but that seems to be normal for the so called "delta" variant

That's the outbreak that caused the CDC to reverse their position on vaccinated people going maskless. It's worth pointing out a reminder that early on when vaccines were being rolled out, Fauci warned that they may only prevent getting sick, but not necessarily protect against spread. But then later flip-flopped to say that they would protect against spread, and then eventually they lifted masking recommendations for vaccinated people.

I can't help but believe that someone knew all along that this was the case, and lied about it for whatever reason. Surely they knew because the most obvious reason that they wouldn't have known is incompetence. We were told that they didn't "rush" the vaccine out, that it went through all the rigorous testing that vaccines do. Well, THIS is testable **** we're talking about here. They had to know. They're not THAT incompetent.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    And there's also this, deaths at lowest rate since the beginning

All the data shows delta's actual fatality rate is absurdly low. The symptom list is the same as the common cold.

It's a huge nothingburger. This isn't about the virus, it's about making dehumanizing muzzles and heavy-handed government controls into the new perpetual normal.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    All the data shows delta's actual fatality rate is absurdly low. The symptom list is the same as the common cold.

It's a huge nothingburger. This isn't about the virus, it's about making dehumanizing muzzles and heavy-handed government controls into the new perpetual normal.
    Part of it is the need for an emergency, doesn't matter if it is phony. The vaccines are only approved for use in an emergency status. No emergency - no vaccines.... at least not at this point.

There is no real emergency at this point so they have to promote this phony one through the puppet media and phony studies and publications.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just to make clear, in case any lurker's panties might get twisted about this talk of hoax. It's not that the disease is a hoax. Super Bee, for example is on oxygen. The hoax part is the extent to which forcing vaccination and mask mandates on people, and threaten shutdowns again, is being justified by what I'd call hysteria.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Had to make a Kroger run this morning, and noticed the little red sign about vaccinated not needing masked was gone now. Didn’t have one, but went in anyway and most of the customers and staff evidently didn’t get the memo. Looks like the mask nazis are on their way back.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Had to make a Kroger run this morning, and noticed the little red sign about vaccinated not needing masked was gone now. Didn’t have one, but went in anyway and most of the customers and staff evidently didn’t get the memo. Looks like the mask nazis are on their way back.

I'm not wearing a mask in a ***damn grocery store.

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    False.
    Outcome data is readily available.
    It's just about 20% of the public is tapped into about 6 sources of false information and refuses to consider actual facts/data.

It's a mask & a shot,
    No one is asking you to rush a machine gun nest on D-Day or run into the World Trade Center to save victims.

Grow a pair and get the shot...
    *IF* idiots would have quarantined, mask up and disinfected, we would have been over this in 6 months,
    But they didn't contrary to literally what EVERY MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IN THE WORLD told them...

Proof the human race is doomed.
    Darwin postulated that any species that didn't have a self preservation instinct would find a why to extinct itself.
    A significant portion of the human population proved that...

Lemmings over a cliff!
    1627835304406.png

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’ve never thought this was a conspiracy or hoax. People got very sick, and many people have died. With that said, I think people like JeepHammer are just as crazy as the conspiracy theorists here. There is absolutely no evidence to support your claim that we would have been over this in 6 months. Every country in the world has been impacted, so if it were just that simple then very few countries would be in the same boat we are.

I also don’t believe this will ever end. Two weeks to flatten the curve became mask mandates, which became lockdowns, which became vaccines, which then went back to masks, and could very easily lead back to lockdowns. I think the ugly truth is that even the most experienced scientists don’t really know how to stop this. It’s not a conspiracy, it’s a refusal to admit that we just don’t know how to end it. They keep throwing things at the wall and hoping something will finally work out. It seems like treatment for the symptoms is probably the best option.

Once a virus exists it will never not exist as I understand it.

Top Bottom