• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I mentioned this a year ago, when the Johns Hopkins covid tracker switched from “deaths” to “cases.” The deaths weren’t getting the attention they wanted, so they shifted to cases, which is a much more nebulous term, given their shaky accounting and testing.
    I, too, have noticed much is being made of the increase in delta variant cases while virtually nothing is being mentioned about outcomes. I suspect that is because the data about outcomes would not be in any way scary

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I, too, have noticed much is being made of the increase in delta variant cases while virtually nothing is being mentioned about outcomes. I suspect that is because the data about outcomes would not be in any way scary

False.
    Outcome data is readily available.
    It's just about 20% of the public is tapped into about 6 sources of false information and refuses to consider actual facts/data.

It's a mask & a shot,
    No one is asking you to rush a machine gun nest on D-Day or run into the World Trade Center to save victims.

Grow a pair and get the shot...
    *IF* idiots would have quarantined, mask up and disinfected, we would have been over this in 6 months,
    But they didn't contrary to literally what EVERY MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IN THE WORLD told them...

Proof the human race is doomed.
    Darwin postulated that any species that didn't have a self preservation instinct would find a why to extinct itself.
    A significant portion of the human population proved that...

Lemmings over a cliff!

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    False.
    It's just about 20% of the public is tapped into about 6 sources of false information and refuses to consider actual facts/data.

It's a mask & a shot,
    No one is asking you to rush a machine gun nest on D-Day or run into the World Trade Center to save victims.

*IF* idiots would have quarantined, mask up and disinfected, we would have been over this in 6 months,
    But they didn't contrary to literally what EVERY MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IN THE WORLD told them...

Darwin postulated that any species that didn't have a self preservation instinct would find a why to extinct itself.

Lemmings over a cliff!
    Please post the data that shows the effectiveness of masks. I'd love to see it!

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    False.

It's a mask & a shot,

Lemmings over a cliff!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's a mask & a shot,

If you have the shot and the mask why does it matter what anyone else does?
    You’re super safe right?
    Why are you worried about those “idiots”?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is foolish
    I would no more rush to get the shot than I would adopt any other medical fad. I'm willing to let people like you - you know, those who have 'grown a pair', or maybe will grow another pair now that they've had the shot - take the point on reckless faith in gov't

I also see no evidence in the current 'You need to mask again because the vaccine doesn't prevent you from infecting others' trope as in any way indicative that masking or vaccination or both ever represented a way out of this overhyped situation

What's your take on vaccine papers or later a mark on your right hand or forehead?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    False.

It's a mask & a shot,

Lemmings over a cliff!
    f that.gif

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    False.

It's a mask & a shot,

Lemmings over a cliff!
    1627662393043.gif

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The death rate has been completely disconnected from cases rates.

Prior to the vaccine rollouts, spikes in case rates were closely followed by a jump in deaths weeks later. That's no longer the case. Deaths are waaaaay down.

See the graph in post #1889.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Do you think the variant that requires special covid rules be put in place at the last minute by Democrat Secretaries of State for the 2022 midterms will be Zeta, Eta or Theta?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I'd really like a court case to be brought if possible so that mask efficacy could be argued in an environment where standards of evidence is very high and where both sides get to bring all the evidence to bear not just cherry-picked to support narratives.

For example studies that show masks are not effective in enclosed spaces like a classroom setting, because of aerosolized particles easily getting through masks. Sure, if kids are coughing/sneezing they may spread the virus to each other, and then take it home and infect their families. And masks would mitigate spread from that vector. But they're more likely to become infected from 30 kids being huddled together in an enclosed space.

I suspect that a well ventilated space along with fewer kids in proximity to each other would be way more effective than wearing masks. Also, if any kids are coughing/sneezing, why the **** are they in class?

Do you think the variant that requires special covid rules be put in place at the last minute by Democrat Secretaries of State for the 2022 midterms will be Zeta, Eta or Theta?

Iota!

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    They will name it after some White country where they think it originated. Probably the "Russia" variant because we all know Russia is the source of all evil and is an existential threat to our democracy! lol

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    False.

It's a mask & a shot,

Lemmings over a cliff!
    That’s delusional.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I’ve never thought this was a conspiracy or hoax. People got very sick, and many people have died. With that said, I think people like JeepHammer are just as crazy as the conspiracy theorists here. There is absolutely no evidence to support your claim that we would have been over this in 6 months. Every country in the world has been impacted, so if it were just that simple then very few countries would be in the same boat we are.

I also don’t believe this will ever end. Two weeks to flatten the curve became mask mandates, which became lockdowns, which became vaccines, which then went back to masks, and could very easily lead back to lockdowns. I think the ugly truth is that even the most experienced scientists don’t really know how to stop this. It’s not a conspiracy, it’s a refusal to admit that we just don’t know how to end it. They keep throwing things at the wall and hoping something will finally work out. It seems like treatment for the symptoms is probably the best option.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    False.

It's a mask & a shot,

Lemmings over a cliff!
    You're vaccinated, you're safe, you're immune. Shut up, sit down, mind your own business. What other people do has no effect on you and is none of your business.

Top Bottom