• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Another member found the information where the CDC quietly came clean and admitted that by its account, only about 6%of COVID deaths were actually COVID deaths, as opposed to people who already had acute conditions like terminal cancer, heart attack, automobile accidents, gunshot, or falling off buildings who were claimed as COVID deaths.

Pretty damn small plague. You do, however, have to account forvghd fact that the common cold is a pandemic if most people catch it even if the damage is only an inconvenience while sick.
    Yes, that's why I want to emphasize the death count. No matter how it was inflated or spun, a simple check on annual death numbers from the CDC show roughly 3 million die every year, no matter how the death is categorized. I realize the CDC can play number games too, but it'd be towards the "scary" direction, and the best they've come up with is a half million to date, which even if true, is a small fraction of a percent of the US population.

And yes, I know the horse is dead and it's a bloody pulp, but it's printed plainly on Their website. They actually say an additional 375,000 deaths in 2020 are attributed to what is called Covid-19. Yes, other categories of death are lumped into this.

So rolling into 2021, it seems like a good discussion fact instead of manufactured hysteria for nefarious reasons. I did go back to try and find the annual deaths on INGO, but wasn't successful. Had a couple drive-by comments that didn't address this number.

I do think a lot of people had a gain of function modified flu, and many had rough symptoms, but How Many Died? Going forward, a lot of people will be quite upset that they lost their freedoms in the last year, were lied to by many, and duped into taking an experimental shot which according to the numbers(inflated or not), was nothing more than a bad flu year. Not living your life in fear and having some grit would be a nice start going forward.

Thank you for allowing me to get this off my chest.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Yes, that's why I want to emphasize the death count. No matter how it was inflated or spun, a simple check on annual death numbers from the CDC show roughly 3 million die every year, no matter how the death is categorized. I realize the CDC can play number games too, but it'd be towards the "scary" direction, and the best they've come up with is a half million to date, which even if true, is a small fraction of a percent of the US population.

And yes, I know the horse is dead and it's a bloody pulp, but it's printed plainly on Their website. They actually say an additional 375,000 deaths in 2020 are attributed to what is called Covid-19. Yes, other categories of death are lumped into this.

So rolling into 2021, it seems like a good discussion fact instead of manufactured hysteria for nefarious reasons. I did go back to try and find the annual deaths on INGO, but wasn't successful. Had a couple drive-by comments that didn't address this number.

I do think a lot of people had a gain of function modified flu, and many had rough symptoms, but How Many Died? Going forward, a lot of people will be quite upset that they lost their freedoms in the last year, were lied to by many, and duped into taking an experimental shot which according to the numbers(inflated or not), was nothing more than a bad flu year. Not living your life in fear and having some grit would be a nice start going forward.

Thank you for allowing me to get this off my chest.

Give it a little time and I am sure someone will be along to argue with you! It is the INGO way!

As IndyDave said welcome!

By the way, keep your kevlar underwear handy at all times in the political threads! :hehe:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Give it a little time and I am sure someone will be along to argue with you! It is the INGO way!

As IndyDave said welcome!

By the way, keep your kevlar underwear handy at all times in the political threads! :hehe:

Welcome to INGO.

Thanks. I joined in 2010 and hadn't posted till recently.

Haha, yea that's ok, but I'll keep my flame suit on. I've read a lot of threads and certain screen names start to stand out. Maybe that's why online forums have an ignore button

I really do like to acquire information, on many topics, so opposing opinions are useful...well, maybe except the crazy fringes on either side. I know where I stand on most topics, and a reasonable discussion is enlightening.

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Thanks. I joined in 2010 and hadn't posted till recently.

Haha, yea that's ok, but I'll keep my suit on. I've read a lot of threads and certain screen names start to stand out. Maybe that's why online forums have an ignore button

I really do like to acquire information, on many topics, so opposing opinions are useful...well, maybe except the crazy fringes on either side. I know where I stand on most topics, and a reasonable discussion is enlightening.

Didn't even see you're join date. You been here longer than I have. Let me rephrase my welcome....."glad you started posting"!

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Another member found the information where the CDC quietly came clean and admitted that by its account, only about 6%of COVID deaths were actually COVID deaths, as opposed to people who already had acute conditions like terminal cancer, heart attack, automobile accidents, gunshot, or falling off buildings who were claimed as COVID deaths.

Pretty damn small plague. You do, however, have to account forvghd fact that the common cold is a pandemic if most people catch it even if the damage is only an inconvenience while sick.
    That’s not what that data showed. We had a whole discussion on that. Saying that 6% of the deaths that had covid as a factor, had covid as the only factor is not the same thing as saying only 6% of reported covid deaths were actually from covid.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We went over to north Carolina to help friends relocate there. Saw “Maybe” 2 people wearing masks save fore the soft minded nimrods alone in their cars on the interstate it even they were fewer.
    lit was so refreshing.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why is that hypocrisy?

If they're following the CDC guidelines then they don't need masks since they're vaccinated.

You know at some point, both sides have to let go of the masks.

(I was kinda hoping we reached that point ... Bretibart has a ways to go I guess)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Quick out and back to Kansas.... At 90 to 115 much of the way, I cannot tell who was or was not wearing a mask in their car.....but I can tell you many idiots do not understand the concept of a passing lane and keep to the right.
    That is a whole other topic with me. I do not **** around on the big road. I get in the hammer and I run.
    I lost count of the family Mini-van douche nozzles that just move to the left at 72 MPH on the cruise and are totally surprised their mirrors are full of GMC when it was right there the entire time. And they just stay there blocking the lane as the mosey past the car they were going to pass.
    Idiots morons and dip shits abound out there.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why is that hypocrisy?

If they're following the CDC guidelines then they don't need masks since they're vaccinated.

(I was kinda hoping we reached that point ... Bretibart has a ways to go I guess)
    It’s hypocrisy because they pose for the cameras doing the proper social distancing by the books. And then while hobnobbing they don’t do any mitigations. So if they’re vaccinated why do the political theater? Why not pose as if they know they’re vaccinated?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why is that hypocrisy?

You left out social distancing.
    Besides, it's still possible to contract and transmit covid even when vaccinated.
    Hypocritical a**holes need to think of the children.
    Well... we don't want that pederast bidet thinking about children more than he already does.

Top Bottom