Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well. I've watched Miami Vice, so I know that people use rolled up bills to snort stuff. But Bug's hippie days have been more blue collar because they used Benjamin's on TV.
    Bug's hippie days lasted just long enough to realize that weed made you lazy and stupid, neither of which was conducive to success in engineering school

Bug's not the one with the eroded septum

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just don't see the mechanics of snorting **** through a rolled up bill causing a deviated septum. So color me skeptical.
    Come on man......its the :poop: they snort. More than a few people we grew up with were party animals a few have deviated septum's from the crap they put in their nose.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Come on man......its the :poop: they snort. More than a few people we grew up with were party animals a few have deviated septum's from the crap they put in their nose.
    I always thought it was just something some people have from birth. Mine’s not bad enough that I’ve ever thought I’d want surgery for. Breathe-Right strips seem to work and they’re not terribly expensive.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Its real. Believe me it is real.
    Linda Ronstadt had to go through surgery because of her coke use. Definitely a real thing.

It's mentioned in Beck's song, "Loser" too:

"Forces of evil in a bozo nightmare
    Ban all the music with a phoney gas chamber
    'Cause one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag
    One's on the pole, shove the other in a bag
    With the rerun shows and the cocaine nose-job
    The daytime crap of the folksinger slob
    He hung himself with a guitar string
    A slab of turkey-neck and it's hangin' from a pigeon wing
    You can't write if you can't relate
    Trade the cash for the beef for the body for the hate"

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Marion County 8 June, no mask for vaccinated people, well this is going to get interesting with all the Karens out there.

How will the Karen's know who can go without masks? Do the vaccinated have to wear their vaccination card around their necks? Does it get tattooed on their arms? Is there something that has to be sewn onto their clothing?

I was asked by a prissy old masked bat if I had been fully vaccinated? My response was "I have had so many vaccinations that even my vaccinations have been vaccinated" and walked away. Her husband just sat there with his mask on with what I surmise (by his eyes) as a very surprised look. ****'em!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Marion County 8 June, no mask for vaccinated people, well this is going to get interesting with all the Karens out there.

As if I ever gave a rat's *** about "permission" from these clowns.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Linda Ronstadt had to go through surgery because of her coke use. Definitely a real thing.

It's mentioned in Beck's song, "Loser" too:

"Forces of evil in a bozo nightmare
    Ban all the music with a phoney gas chamber
    'Cause one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag
    One's on the pole, shove the other in a bag
    With the rerun shows and the cocaine nose-job
    The daytime crap of the folksinger slob
    He hung himself with a guitar string
    A slab of turkey-neck and it's hangin' from a pigeon wing
    You can't write if you can't relate
    Trade the cash for the beef for the body for the hate"
    Love that diddy.

Spent the day on the go 1st with the spouse and then with the terrorists (see avatar) and I am throwing a number out there from personal observations that "MAYBE" 15% of the folks we saw were wearing masks.
    WE are done with this happy horse crap.

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Funny thing is I can count on my fingers the number of times I have masked up in an Indiana business, not counting a health facility. Thumbs not included. This is from the beginning!

I have been happy to mask up if they asked me. Their house, their rules. However, they had to ASK me, in person. I don't do what some silly sign says on the door. I believe I was asked twice, in total. A few other times I did so voluntarily so as not to cause a stink, but not many.

On a side note I recently got back from Blue Ridge, Georgia. I was asked to mask up more down there in three (3) days than my entire time in Indiana. However, I also saw more people walking around without masks than I ever did IN Indiana... That was weird.

Regards,

Doug

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    How will the Karen's know who can go without masks? Do the vaccinated have to wear their vaccination card around their necks? Does it get tattooed on their arms? Is there something that has to be sewn onto their clothing?

I was asked by a prissy old masked bat if I had been fully vaccinated? My response was "I have had so many vaccinations that even my vaccinations have been vaccinated" and walked away. Her husband just sat there with his mask on with what I surmise (by his eyes) as a very surprised look. ****'em!
    Should have asked her this:

IMG_1409~2.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Love that diddy.

Spent the day on the go 1st with the spouse and then with the terrorists (see avatar) and I am throwing a number out there from personal observations that "MAYBE" 15% of the folks we saw were wearing masks.
    WE are done with this happy horse crap.

When our governor rescinded the state mask mandate on 2 June, I expected that many retailers would be slow/reluctant to follow suit. That day, however, I went to the grocery store, a pet supply store, Sprawlmart and a restaurant and all the signs had come down as soon as they were able and almost no one was masked anywhere I went

Freedom is awesome and I suspect the prevailing opinion is **** Karen

Top Bottom