• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yes, most of the canister masks have valves but many, many more of the simpler respirator masks are produced and sold than the canister type. 3M makes over 95 Million N95 masks per month such as this 3M 8200 N95 Respirator mask. They have a foam seal that fits to the face and when you inhale you can feel the respirator tighten the seal to your face.
    These are much, much better than the loose masks that Karen wears.

fy50azD.jpg

Even with these masks you have to replace them on occasion and follow a procedure in order for them to be effective.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yes, most of the canister masks have valves but many, many more of the simpler respirator masks are produced and sold than the canister type. 3M makes over 95 Million N95 masks per month such as this 3M 8200 N95 Respirator mask. They have a foam seal that fits to the face and when you inhale you can feel the respirator tighten the seal to your face.
    These are much, much better than the loose masks that Karen wears.

fy50azD.jpg
    Those are the kinds most hospital staff dealing with covid patients wear, or wanted to wear when all they had was surgical masks.

They were impossible to find for a while.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Even with these masks you have to replace them on occasion and follow a procedure in order for them to be effective.
    Definitely.
    Breathing through this type of filter material will affect the electrostatic and impingement abilities over time and they will lose effectiveness in a matter of hours or days.
    Even just opening the cellophane sealed wrapper and not breathing through them causes them to start losing effectiveness although it will take much longer, like months.

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    That is still idiotic. I'm not sure if I have to say this slower, or what. Masks. Do. Not. Work. It's been proven. They were only thought useful when it was thought that the virus was only transmitted via bodily fluids. Once it was known that the virus is airborne, mask don't and can't do a thing. The size of the virus is far too small to be blocked by the weave of a cloth mask. Even hospital masks do nothing. The analogy I've heard used that helps visualize this is that using a mask to stop the virus is like using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos. This is the actual science. Mask mandates are nothing more than governmental control. It helps identify those who are too stupid to look up stuff for themselves. Even Saint Fauci himself said that the masks are good for nothing more than virtue signaling. People need to wake the F up about this :poop:
    I stopped shopping anywhere that requires a mask, whether enforced or not. If they’re uncomfortable sharing air with me but fine with taking my money, then I just avoid it.

I’m curious as to where you saw something that proved they don’t work. I’d really like to have that info handy.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I stopped shopping anywhere that requires a mask, whether enforced or not. If they’re uncomfortable sharing air with me but fine with taking my money, then I just avoid it.

I’m curious as to where you saw something that proved they don’t work. I’d really like to have that info handy.

I wish I remember. I had several articles and YouTube videos bookmarked, but lost it when I switched to Linux. If I find them again I'll post them.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Search all the Fauchi Flu threads. There's been countless links and studies posted throughout them.
    Not to mention just read the box of the paper masks that most wear. It's says right on it, will not stop Coronavirus'

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

A man and his lady friend were upset that a teen girl was not wearing a mask. So the man, or I should say the "man," assaulted the teen girl by kicking her in the face. That's when another passenger stepped in.

Footage has emerged of a man viciously kicking at a teenage girl’s face after shouting at her for not wearing a mask.

The passenger and a woman sat next to him can be heard rowing with the girl, who is believed to be 16 years old, after she boarded the bus.

The woman threatens to ‘knock out’ the girl while the man holds her back, only to lash out at her with one leg as they leave the bus.

A man in a suit then chases after him and throws him to the floor before savagely stamping on his head.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

A man and his lady friend were upset that a teen girl was not wearing a mask. So the man, or I should say the "man," assaulted the teen girl by kicking her in the face. That's when another passenger stepped in.

Footage has emerged of a man viciously kicking at a teenage girl’s face after shouting at her for not wearing a mask.

The passenger and a woman sat next to him can be heard rowing with the girl, who is believed to be 16 years old, after she boarded the bus.

The woman threatens to ‘knock out’ the girl while the man holds her back, only to lash out at her with one leg as they leave the bus.

A man in a suit then chases after him and throws him to the floor before savagely stamping on his head.
    It would be cool if the video came with subtitles.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Even the savages are indoctrinated... :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’ve seen videos of people getting violent over masks both ways. Someone sees someone in a public place not wearing a mask and goes berserk. And someone being asked to wear a mask and then going berserk.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I’ve seen videos of people getting violent over masks both ways. Someone sees someone in a public place not wearing a mask and goes berserk. And someone being asked to wear a mask and then going berserk.
    yup.

And in either case, if they kick a girl's face, they should get monkey stomped.

Top Bottom