• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    2_PAY-NEWSLINK4416068_109182.jpg

OK, put on this mask, now take it off, now put it back on.. good boy.

Hey Kevin, this one is trained. He's almost ready to vote now.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Anyone posting that says "100%" of anyone agree is just an out and out liar. Everyone knows in humans it is impossible too get "100%" agreement, ever. Unless one is "willfully stupid", has "mental illness", while spreading "pointless propaganda", people know better.

OOPS, it isn't pointless, it has a point, to deceive those like you...

Or. Maybe it’s just that 13 years of free education were lost on him.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You keep saying this should be over, yet we aren’t the only country still dealing with it. The only countries claiming to have 0 cases are tiny island nations, and North Korea. Nothing we could have done would have allowed us to “be over it by now.” The fact you have said this at least twice now tells me you have no idea what you’re talking about. To be fair, none of us do, but you need to accept you’re right there with the rest of us.

Do what you feel is best, but stop looking down your nose like you know better than anyone else.
    It doesn’t matter. He likes smelling his own farts and the taste of self-righteous indignation. There isn’t any actual conversation happening with him. He’s displayed nothing that should cause anyone to take him seriously.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City

So it appears 0 positive .87 is slight more at risk than type O negative at .82. And many sites state that these statistical study’s are now not seen as valid. The info I got was from dr Campbell on YouTube a doctor I followed for the start of the pandemic and sometimes still check in with. I think he teaches nursing and I liked him using a marker and paper instead of slides or a screen shot.

well you are correct. I am wrong.(**** did someone on INGO state they were wrong)

I am o negative (universal donor) not O positive. So we share Tigers Blood (insert Charlie Sheen insult here). Maybe the jab has given me brain fog and caused me to forget my blood type. (Truthfully I remember I am universal donor and figured it was o positive..

I have also heard they invalidated those statistical studies but the numbers still point out that o blood types fair much better than AB A or B. And RH-fair better that RH positive. Universal donors with antibody counts high can make 600 a week as plasma donors.
    Interesting ! I wont get jabbed but will get an antibody test.
    This experimental "Vaccine" is an absolute NO for me.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I heard theyre discussing the possibility of another complete lockdown. It’s not because of people like me. It’s people like JH that think this is the new Black Plague and we’re all gonna die if we smell a fart in the bread section of Kroger. It killed the strongest economy in the history of the world, and a small percentage of the population. It’s been a year. The main impact has hit. Let’s get on with life. The damn flu is an annual virus that kills people. We don’t shut down schools, local businesses, go door to door for vaccines, and scream at people in the vegetable aisle for not wearing a mask. If you’re that scared, stay home, but leave me and my family the **** alone. We’re living normally. Stop trying to make me a prisoner trapped in my own home over your fears.

Exactly. I'm done with masks and lockdowns and any other garbage the Left is trying to push. Florida proves all of this to me, no shutdown and no mask mandates and they're doing better then pretty much any other state in the country.

It doesn’t matter. He likes smelling his own farts and the taste of self-righteous indignation. There isn’t any actual conversation happening with him. He’s displayed nothing that should cause anyone to take him seriously.
    JH is one of two that I have on my ignore list and I couldn't be happier about it. There are members, like SheepDog4Life, who I don't agree with, but who (mostly) try to have reasoned arguments. Then there are members like JH who act like complete Leftists who don't have reasoned arguments but act like they're the smartest person in the room and that everyone else is a brainless hick. I don't have time for that :poop:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Exactly. I'm done with masks and lockdowns and any other garbage the Left is trying to push. Florida proves all of this to me, no shutdown and no mask mandates and they're doing better then pretty much any other state in the country.

JH is one of two that I have on my ignore list and I couldn't be happier about it. There are members, like SheepDog4Life, who I don't agree with, but who (mostly) try to have reasoned arguments. Then there are members like JH who act like complete Leftists who don't have reasoned arguments but act like they're the smartest person in the room and that everyone else is a brainless hick. I don't have time for that :poop:
    The ignore function is great, took me a minute to figure out who everybody was quoting. I also had a 50/50 guess who it was.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The ignore function is great, took me a minute to figure out who everybody was quoting. I also had a 50/50 guess who it was.

I don't like to use it, but there are certain members who I have no desire to read their posts, ever. Only two have made it on, but I enjoy INGO so much better now.

Like I said, before someone accuses me of just stifling dissenting opinions, that's not it. There are others I disagree with, but whose posts are reasonable enough to read and understand where they're coming from. Then there are some who make me think about how it would be to try to debate AOC. Those I can do without, happily.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I love this. The cherry picking of information, the ignoring facts and studies that don't agree and then completely moving the goalposts and introducing strawman after strawman to make the narrative fit.

Sad. Truly sad. I am not going to bother linking the studies because it'll be ignored but the plain facts are: Those that have had the V (not that one you pervs) and recovered share the same reinfection rates as those with the jab and no previous infection. Close to 60% of new covid cases are being seen in people previously not infected and vax'd. Being a recovered V patient getting the 2 jab dose actually REDUCES your immunity. Masks have been proven 100 times over to be ineffective.

So please, with that information present how can you possibly think that "get the jab, wear the mask" is actually going to do anything?
    I see the self righteous have chosen to ignore this. Again.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    When they finally stop milking the wuwho flu cow, though we are seeing the beginning now, we are going to see the biggest mental health breakdown in history.

They will most likely call it PSTD, a perversion of the meaning, and the federal trough will be filed with more printed money...
    They are already calling it FOGO (fear of going out), and saying it's like Agoraphobia.

People really are dumb.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    NYC is now requiring proof of vaccine for things like indoor dining and gyms. Many calling on the mayor to bring back previous restrictions. Based on what? This?...

E74AjyJUUAApxXD

:dunno:
    That's why they don't talk about deaths. That's why they don't talk in absolute numbers. That's why they cry about "cases" being "up 80%". Because going from 5 cases to 9 cases is an 80% jump.

This crap is over. This isn't about the virus, it's about control.

Top Bottom