• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Congrats to the 2A advocates in the Volunteer State who made this happen. The 2A advocates here in the Hoosier State are making progress. It's not easy here, I'm sure it wasn't easy in Nashville either.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    It is a step in the right direction, there were a lot of limitations that were not addressed in the amendment process. Takes effect July 1st, 2021.

Now of course there will be a price hike on Horses, Six Shooters, and lever actions in Memphis.

According to the West Tennessee legislators that vehemently opposed it, Memphis will now be like the OK Corral.
    Amazing they can not fix the problems there, hotbed of criminal activity. Plenty of armed Robberies there among other things, yet we are going to worry about an untrained Billy Bob having the ability to defend himself without the equivalent of a Larry.

This coming from a city where a LEO conference was held with most staying overnight where a rocket scientist thought it would be a good idea conduct an armed robbery in the Fairfield where everyone was staying!

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I'll be a Tennessee resident in just a few months, I retire at the end of the year and we will relocate immediately.
    Along with not state-taxing my retirement benefits to death, they've now chosen not to stomp on my 2A rights.
    This news is icing on the cake.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Iowa followed suit and I hope Indiana get their heads out of their asses and does the same. They are to worried about listening to certain Sheriffs complain about officer safety when it all comes down to the revenue said Sheriffs are going to lose.

Top Bottom