• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Saturday 9-5 Sunday 9-3 5 bucks at the door.

I don't have a table and never have, I pay five bucks like everybody else.

I only miss this show if I'm sick or broke. (or badly bent)

If the guy sets up with the Colt collection it's worth the money.

This show has got to be my favorite. A little of everything.

As usual there will be some strange pricing. BTW, when did Mini 14 pricing match M1a prices. Have noticed this at several shows lately. And don't even get me started on Norinco and Polytech prices. Not that there anything wrong with M14s'. (or esses)

three50seven

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    Miami County
    Tipton has always been one of my favorite shows too. The prices at the last two were laughable though. I realize gun prices are high everywhere, but some of the stuff I saw was just absurd. I'm probably going to skip this one.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Tipton has always been one of my favorite shows too. The prices at the last two were laughable though. I realize gun prices are high everywhere, but some of the stuff I saw was just absurd. I'm probably going to skip this one.
    My store is 20 minutes north of the Tipton show. We always have a good day at the store on the Saturday of the Tipton show. The last time, my wife said a guy came in that had just left the show. She said all he did was complain that the dealers at the show are price gouging and rant on and on about it. He said he left the show without spending a dime, and then proceeded to spend about $800 on ammo at the store. The ammo dealers at Tipton are great advertising for me!

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Tipton always been worth it if only for the cornbread and beans. Suports local 4H.
    Notice gas prices today, 31st.
    <><Duce

Last edited:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Friends and I will be there on Saturday. This show usually has a little bit of everything when it comes to firearms. I have gotten some great deals on older revolvers at this show. Now firearm prices are anywhere from ok to brain damaged. Best bet is buying from an individual.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I go to the Tipton show as often as I am able. Found it odd I was able to find MiniMags cheaper at Cabela's this afternoon than at the show. :(

Anyone know who the two guys in the back room selling reloads were? Thought about giving them a try, but hate to buy 500 rounds of anything from someone I know nothing about.

Top Bottom