• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    Well Tiny Pic today is refusing to upload any gun pictures from me, other pictures upload quickly as usual. Is Tiny Pic now useless for us to upload gun pictures? If so what is everyone using? Sorry if this has already been posted.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    313hyiu.jpg

From TinPic just now..........:dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had recently started using Tiny Pic after hearing about the changes at Photobucket. Now, I am hearing that Tiny Pic is owned by PB so how long will it be before they do the same thing and start charging?

I just created an account on IMGUR and uploaded a whole file of pictures very quickly! It's a bit odd to navigate as things aren't clearly labeled, but the site is fast once you figure it out.

knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    Beats me guys. I tried over an hour today and never could upload gun pic on TinyPic. Finally gave up and joined Flickr and badabing, uploaded same picture instantly. And like I stated it was just the pics of the gun . All other pics uploaded fine to TinyPic. :dunno:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Beats me guys. I tried over an hour today and never could upload gun pic on TinyPic. Finally gave up and joined Flickr and badabing, uploaded same picture instantly. And like I stated it was just the pics of the gun . All other pics uploaded fine to TinyPic. :dunno:

My old PC was from my business and the software wouldn't let me put any pic on here. I tried for a couple of years, had a tech guru give up trying to figure it out. I built a new tower and loaded it up with Win10. Early 10 really sucked so I wiped it and loaded a new 7 load. No problems since then until PB got greedy. Tiny Pic only now. It seems to be working fine. That may change at any click of da' mouse.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I had recently started using Tiny Pic after hearing about the changes at Photobucket. Now, I am hearing that Tiny Pic is owned by PB so how long will it be before they do the same thing and start charging?

I just created an account on IMGUR and uploaded a whole file of pictures very quickly! It's a bit odd to navigate as things aren't clearly labeled, but the site is fast once you figure it out.
    Joined IMGUR but have no clue how to use it. Would you happen to have any tips?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I kept looking for a link to create an album. Couldn't find one so I clicked upload pictures...and after they loaded, there was a link above the pictures to add a title. I did that and voila...they were in an album.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Make sure you make the pictures private or else you are going to have a ton of basement dwellers angrily sending you comments about your guns.
    Got an album made, did make it private from the start but can't seem to be able to post them

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If you make them private, can you still share them on a public forum? I know on Facebook, if you have your settings set to private, nobody can see your pictures other than your "friends".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Once you load the pick put the cursor on the pic and a drop down opens. Select share links and copy bottom left for forums.

I just bailed on TinyPic and joined Imgur. Apparently PhotoBucket (owns TinyP) can not run that site very well either.

Top Bottom