• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’ve made this point many times. Yeah, I think the NRA leadership is out of touch with the membership. And I’ve let my membership lapse too. But please consider supporting NRA-ILA. It’s my understanding that that money is not actually under WLP’s control.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They say it was a landslide election in favor of Wayne. The swamp will grow larger.
    I am way beyond giving a **** about suits, cronies, or even dead hookers, for that matter. All I care about is results, like constitutional carry in Indiana. NRA was at the front of that. If you think choir boys are going to win the fights in the swamp, you are delusional. You also are buying into the BS that the NRA enemies are putting out there to destroy the organization…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am way beyond giving a **** about suits, cronies, or even dead hookers, for that matter. All I care about is results, like constitutional carry in Indiana. NRA was at the front of that. If you think choir boys are going to win the fights in the swamp, you are delusional. You also are buying into the BS that the NRA enemies are putting out there to destroy the organization…
    I think Col West would do a much better job.

GoA is doing excellent job right now. I'll stay with them and the 2A Project here in Indiana.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    While I have my reservations about individual people in charge, I support the NRA and the NRA ILA. I also support GOA. Our rights are always under attack. This is not the time to bicker among ourselves, but join together. Oh yeah, I support the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    While I have my reservations about individual people in charge, I support the NRA and the NRA ILA. I also support GOA. Our rights are always under attack. This is not the time to bicker among ourselves, but join together. Oh yeah, I support the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association.
    Problem is I view Wayne as a guy who is actually trying to destroy the NRA as he gets rich from it. Enemy from within. A cancer eating away at the inner works of the NRA. It isn't the leftist killing the NRA, but the NRA leadership.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Wayne is a con artist

Read this article its not about gun control it’s about th man himself

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I agree on the source but the article is on Wayne not bashing the NRA or the 2AD.
    The liberals will try to cut off the head of what they consider "the snake" to kill it. The NRA is their biggest threat to their agenda of banning guns and they admit it.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Top Bottom