• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I had the drive belt break on my tumbler tonight. Has anyone source something that would work locally or is that just something that needs ordered? I have seen gas tank sender O-rings about the same size but am not sure if those are easy to find outside of an online parts site. And, if I’m going online, I’d just as soon get the right part.

What I’m wondering is if there’s something out there that has a drive belt that would work. Vacuum cleaner, pool pump motor, weed eater maybe. Anyone have the belt break and then found a locally sourced replacement?

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I bought an assortment of large o-rings in the plumbing dept. of Lowes. It was a Goldilocks affair. One to loose, one to tight and one just right. Was about 5 or 6 bucks IIRC.

Altrex

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    Why not go vibrating? I have never user a rolling type aside from a coffee can or the small ones for stones. What's the advantage?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Leo

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Why not go vibrating? I have never user a rolling type aside from a coffee can or the small ones for stones. What's the advantage?

I have both types. For most day to day reloading, I use the vibrating method with walnut shell media. But, for reloading rifle, i like wet tumbling with stainless steel pins. It cranks out new looking brass with shiny primer pockets

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    I got mine off of amazon. I am not sure if posting a link directly to it here is okay, so I will not do so. If you enter the following in the search field on the amazon main page, its the first result.

RTumbler Brand Rock Tumbler Replacement Drive Belt 5 Pack Compatible With Thumler's Tumbler A-R1, A-R2, A-R6, A-R12, Model B Brand Tumblers​

You get a 5 pack for $12.99 with free 2-3 day delivery if you are prime member. They work great for me and with five you should be all set for a long time.

Hoosierdaddy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2015
    Camby
    I have both types. For most day to day reloading, I use the vibrating method with walnut shell media. But, for reloading rifle, i like wet tumbling with stainless steel pins. It cranks out new looking brass with shiny primer pockets
    Agree! I have both as well. I vibrate my pistol calibers and wet polish all rifle.

Top Bottom