• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ggwolverines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2017
    New Albany
    I had a discussion in the handgun forums asking for advice on different 45 recommendations. I came back today to view some replies and the thread is gone. Is there any reason this was deleted? It seemed like a good discussion was going on.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The forum layout was updated. Any threads and replies after Tuesday of last week are gone. Lot of threads are missing that wasn’t deleted, just didn’t get moved over with the update

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    To expand on that, management knows about the problem and is working on restoring those posts. They're not going forever (we hope).

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    They will have to merge the stuff that changed after they did the massive backup of the old site into the forum database. It will probably require some forum down time.

The new version of the site is a work in progress - be patient.

maver1ck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    107   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    NW indiana
    Are they going to restore everything else including everthing that was previously in their profile like ones previous positive feedback, etc.? because that would be good to have back for those that have been buying/selling on here for awhile.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    T
    Are they going to restore everything else including everthing that was previously in their profile like ones previous positive feedback, etc.? because that would be good to have back for those that have been buying/selling on here for awhile.
    To my understanding thats in the works but on the list. And I agree it is an important tool.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    T

To my understanding thats in the works but on the list. And I agree it is an important tool.
    Good to see you made it over with the new software CM! I guess it has a punch card interpreter... BA-HAHAHAHAHHA! Was this the first age-dis of the new software?

Top Bottom