• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We owe a lot of the recent growth to all the nice things people have said about this place on GlockTalk. I was surprised we didn't get more members from the 1500. We might have got a handful there but GT is where the new people are coming from.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I just started a thread under the Indiana section on HKPro.com
    hopefully that will bring a few HK Hoosiers (no pun intented HKHoosier) this way.

465guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2008
    This is a good group of people here. Notice how many go out of their way to say hello in the Intro section and welcome people. I think that says alot about this place!

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    I thought I had heard it mentioned over at GT some time ago that Indiana was one of the largest forums of the State Clubs on GT. If that is true then I would not be surprised that this forum will continue to grow. Thanks Fenway!

indyninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    good people... good site! also I like the look of this place. nice design and easy to read!

INJoker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I thought I had heard it mentioned over at GT some time ago that Indiana was one of the largest forums of the State Clubs on GT. If that is true then I would not be surprised that this forum will continue to grow. Thanks Fenway!

This is true. I came over from GlockTalk and Indiana is by far one of the most active sub-forums on that site. There are a lot of great guys that post in it and have excellent information to offer. I've seen many of their handles on here so far.

This site rocks!

Top Bottom