• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    More severe thunderstorms, more flooding, more power outages, more trees down, it's every ****ing day now

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just light rain and the wind has died down now here. That was intense for a few minutes. I'll have some yard cleanup to do but at least it's little stuff.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I apparently dodged a bullet. Was just on the Nextdoor app and a gal posted that they had a tree down in their yard and had a pic. In the background of the pic, I could recognize my garage door, so she is just across the street and 2 doors down! It's big... probably at least 2 feet in diameter and just snapped off about 4 or 5 feet off the ground. Looked to be a healthy tree too!

1228476475f8fad6ea01d1381f4a6cf2.jpeg.max800.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    We just had a twister touch down about 2 miles directly south of us. It tore up a daycare and put hurting on a CVS. If you want to see a video of it, look for Abby Weppler WSBT on Facebook. I'll see if I can find it on YT.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    We just had a twister touch down about 2 miles directly south of us. It tore up a daycare and put hurting on a CVS. If you want to see a video of it, look for Abby Weppler WSBT on Facebook. I'll see if I can find it on YT.

I had watched the weather on 22 just before this. The guy weather weenie pronounced the chance of severe weather miniscule. My little brother called me a little later and asked if I had looked outside. I said no, and then walked outside. He said he was looking at a tornado, that from where he was, looked to be around my house. I couldn't see anything that impressive, but the woods was blocking my view of the bad stuff. That's definitely the storm that produced the tornado though...

AgL47R6.jpg

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Rode my bike to work, nice and dry at 12am. 8 hours later, in the middle of a downpour the size of Indiana. Well, that was a stupid ****ing idea.*

Low chance of rain, over by 8am? Eat a dick, Accuweather.

If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'...

I finally got to ride to work and take my time getting home Saturday evening. I'm starting to think maybe a bike wasn't the best idea for this summer...

Looks like a nice neighborhood....except for the Yankees flag.*

That's how it starts. Next thing you know they'll have a '65 Galaxy up on cinderblocks....

Top Bottom