• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep, put him on the ground and he’s going to shred him!
    If you watched the video, he tried just that. Luckily the kid put him down with a 5 gallon bucket between them and was able to use the bucket to corral it when it charged him.

Moron. (it needed to be said again)

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I was checking cows one evening, in the roadside ditch there has always been some holes, I thought they where coyotes.
    Heard the most gosh awful snarling and hissing….it was a baby badger. Had no idea badgers where in Indiana as I stood there in amazement it occurred to me baby badger > angry mom badger.
    I runnoft’ed, never entered my mind, hey I’ll pick it up!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    If you watched the video, he tried just that. Luckily the kid put him down with a 5 gallon bucket between them and was able to use the bucket to corral it when it charged him.

That wasn’t what I’d call putting it on the ground, that was throwing it at your girlfriend/sister :lmfao:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I was checking cows one evening, in the roadside ditch there has always been some holes, I thought they where coyotes.
    Heard the most gosh awful snarling and hissing….it was a baby badger. Had no idea badgers where in Indiana as I stood there in amazement it occurred to me baby badger > angry mom badger.
    I runnoft’ed, never entered my mind, hey I’ll pick it up!
    I thought they stayed in Michigan???

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I think I'd have done the Olympic hammer throw thing to put as much distance between it and me as possible! :):

iu

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

You can consider him a moron if you like but you can't discount the size of his testicles :thumbsup:

Top Bottom