This is how you throw a hand grenade into a fun night of hanging out!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This is where I confirm how jaded and cold attorneys are.

Over the course of my career, I have handled numerous cases that involve complications at childbirth and not coincidentally, a lack of prenatal care.

Here's where it get closer to relevant. Around 80% or more the cases involve morbidly obese moms. I mean something like 5'2" and over 300 lbs....sometimes over 400. This, of course, reveals the real problem with the childbirth that have nothing to do with the medical care.

However, as my colleagues and I would discuss, this brings up the same 2 questions every time:

1. How did this happen? and

2. How did this happen?

One is a question of interpersonal relationships best answered by the saying: "there's a key for every lock."

The second question is one of physics, positions I guess...which I could google, but don't really want to. Let's just say that "buried penis" cannot possibly be in play....at least not buried in one's own self.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    30 ish year ago.
    I was a Designated driver for a group of Females and yes they talk about the same thing guys do and then some
    Uh, yeah. I had an opportunity to work as an electrician on an Army base for several years. One of the projects included installing fire alarm systems in existing barracks. One morning I was up in the ceiling running conduit and a bunch of female GI's came in and started rating various guys at the base. They were EXTREMELY graphic in their details and what exactly they liked in the sack (including some really bizarre stuff, well at least at the time I thought it was bizarre :naughty: ). It didn't seem to bother them one bit when I came crawling down out of the access to chase some materials as they continued on as though I wasn't even there. :lmfao:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hough: do not ask an ER doctor how fat people have sex.

That being said, I have two stories. One lady had a horizontal bruise across her lower abdomen. When I asked about this she laughed and said don't worry about it, I use a broom handle to hold my fat out of the way when she makes love.

The other one is more difficult to visualize. It involved opening up a kitchen table so that there is a gap where the next leaf would go. And then standing in that Gap to hold things out of the way. I'm not sure how the second person comes into play.

Also heard of a neighbor that would come over and hold things back to allow it to work.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

That being said, I have two stories. One lady had a horizontal bruise across her lower abdomen. When I asked about this she laughed and said don't worry about it, I use a broom handle to hold my fat out of the way when she makes love.

The other one is more difficult to visualize. It involved opening up a kitchen table so that there is a gap where the next leaf would go. And then standing in that Gap to hold things out of the way. I'm not sure how the second person comes into play.

Also heard of a neighbor that would come over and hold things back to allow it to work.
    Thanks, I hate it

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

When we posed the questions...we really didn't want the answers.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Maybe yoga would help...
    th.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    $20 says she has a plate of food on the table while doing this.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Uh, yeah. I had an opportunity to work as an electrician on an Army base for several years. One of the projects included installing fire alarm systems in existing barracks. One morning I was up in the ceiling running conduit and a bunch of female GI's came in and started rating various guys at the base. They were EXTREMELY graphic in their details and what exactly they liked in the sack (including some really bizarre stuff, well at least at the time I thought it was bizarre :naughty: ). It didn't seem to bother them one bit when I came crawling down out of the access to chase some materials as they continued on as though I wasn't even there. :lmfao:

Which is why I was so surprised when everyone freaked out over Trump's "grab em" post.
    I've heard much worse, by men AND women.
    And not just a few times. A LOT of times.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Which is why I was so surprised when everyone freaked out over Trump's "grab em" post.
    I've heard much worse, by men AND women.
    And not just a few times. A LOT of times.
    its two things:
    Faux outrage (they wont admit they talk like that in public... Like a Baptist that drinks at home)
    Truly uptight folks.

Though I think its mainly the former than the latter. After all, remember those against Trump are liberal, and accepting of all things not conservative. (free sex, sex before marriage, gay sex, drinking, drugs, etc)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Network installation work is constantly in large office buildings. I wired lots of cubical jungles. These were almost all rooms full of women. I over heard a lot of conversations. You would be surprised at the conversations that happen when they do not realize a man is on the other side of the partition.
    Bingo. HVAC tech here. Office buildings and complexes were my world for several years.
    Huge areas full of cubicles in some company’s. Working above the ceiling on the systems had me hearing a lot of conversation and if any man believes the fairer sex is not capable of these remarks or discussion he needs to get out more.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've learned my lessons the hard way. Don't talk to people outside of work about where you work, don't talk to people at work about your life outside of work.

Honestly like 9/10 times, "don't talk to people" is the correct answer.
    Seldom had any work related friendships. Never panned out. I have 1 person that I consider a friend that I met at work. We are still friends but even that relationship got stressed at times due to work.

Top Bottom