This is how you throw a hand grenade into a fun night of hanging out!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    :abused:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...inue-dating-obese-new-partner-unable-sex.html

4 couples hanging out tonight, men hanging out in the garage and drinking, women in the house gossiping and such, and some moron throws that article into the mix in the garage. One guy expresses that he's shocked that a woman would put something as personal as that on the internet. Then I (unfortunately) say that a lot of women talk about this all the time amongst themselves. They discuss measurements, positions, staying power and the like.

He went in the house and collected his wife, and another couple, because the wife of the other couple was a designated driver.

I wonder what the conversation is like in their house tonight. :):

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Oh, and by the way, my wife is not crass enough to answer these questions. Her answers are non-comittal. "I have no complaints" is her go-to answer. But the crap these woman talk about...

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    There have been times when the women at work would talk about relationship details in a very graphic manner. It was enough for me get up and leave the break room. They could make a crusty prison guard blush and leave the room.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Interesting how such a topic blew up your night. Some people are just very sensitive I guess... :dunno:

Sounds like this chick was just crowdsourcing some opinions as she didn't know what to do. Pretty popular thing to do for people of a certain age group. Back in the day (and even now TBH) people would simply talk to friends and family about issues that they were dealing with. Now people take to forums and social media. Not surprising, just a different way of getting advice.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Network installation work is constantly in large office buildings. I wired lots of cubical jungles. These were almost all rooms full of women. I over heard a lot of conversations. You would be surprised at the conversations that happen when they do not realize a man is on the other side of the partition.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I've learned my lessons the hard way. Don't talk to people outside of work about where you work, don't talk to people at work about your life outside of work.

Honestly like 9/10 times, "don't talk to people" is the correct answer.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Buried penis syndrome is no laughing matter. You should bone up on it as many women erect barriers around this issue. It's a phallusy to think people are so willy nilly about it.

Seriously though, I saw a dad bring his son to the ER concerned his member was too small. I pushed all the fat around it down and there it was, like a little plant struggling for light under a forgotten board

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Seriously though, I saw a dad bring his son to the ER concerned his member was too small. I pushed all the fat around it down and there it was, like a little plant struggling for light under a forgotten board laying in the woods
    Ok, trying to figure out how that warrants an ER visit vs asking the primary care, “Hey, is that normal development” unless the kid woke up one day and had previously been well endowed and now…

and just curious, how old was the kid?
    Seinfeld+Shrinkage.bmp

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm also still trying to figure out why one of the guys got upset enough to leave? Did it somehow hit too close to home?

Also, though I have had some crazy conversations, I'm not sure that an article like this has ever come up in a garage/guys discussion I've been involved in.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ok, trying to figure out how that warrants an ER visit vs asking the primary care, “Hey, is that normal development” unless the kid woke up one day and had previously been well endowed and now…

and just curious, how old was the kid?
    Seinfeld+Shrinkage.bmp
    I think he was 8 or 9. It was part of a litany of concerns the dad had

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I get why the woman that started the original post referred to in the article might be concerned about her boyfriend's overall health if she's considering him as a potential father to her children, but not sure why the shock and surprise from the friend of the OP that women would discuss such things. Me thinks he may have a bit of fear the conversation would take a turn towards the personal.

I do consider myself a gentleman and do my best not to kiss and tell when it comes to my love life, but I recognize that women often have very few boundaries in this regard. Some of the things I've heard women talk about would make a sailor blush. Frankly, I pride myself on being very giving in the boudoir for this very reason. If my lady is going to be dishing dirt with her friends, I want it to be positive.

For starters, one doesn't need to be particularly well endowed to please a woman. There are a number of methods and techniques to get the job done. I've found just being generous with my attention tends to make a good impression. I know my lady has no complaints. From what she's told me about the conversations she's had with her friends, I've developed quite the positive street cred. :cool:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    As Alec Baldwin's character says in the movie, Outside Providence, "sex is like Chinese food. It's not over until you both get your fortune cookies."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I get why the woman that started the original post referred to in the article might be concerned about her boyfriend's overall health if she's considering him as a potential father to her children, but not sure why the shock and surprise from the friend of the OP that women would discuss such things. Me thinks he may have a bit of fear the conversation would take a turn towards the personal.

I do consider myself a gentleman and do my best not to kiss and tell when it comes to my love life, but I recognize that women often have very few boundaries in this regard. Some of the things I've heard women talk about would make a sailor blush. Frankly, I pride myself on being very giving in the boudoir for this very reason. If my lady is going to be dishing dirt with her friends, I want it to be positive.

For starters, one doesn't need to be particularly well endowed to please a woman. There are a number of methods and techniques to get the job done. I've found just being generous with my attention tends to make a good impression. I know my lady has no complaints. From what she's told me about the conversations she's had with her friends, I've developed quite the positive street cred. :cool:
    There are MANY ways to skin a cat in this respect. If it took a penis for a woman to be happy, ALL lesbians would be insufferable. (not just the militant ones)

And choose better (less uptight) folks to hang out with. You'll be happier.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Having learned that wishing for a woman who knows when to shut the hell up is like asking the sky to rain free ammo, I guess I'll settle for a pair of earbuds and the sweet bliss of ignorance.

Top Bottom