Thinking about getting a Mosin with my tax return.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    a C & R does NOT allow you to possess selective fire or fully utomatic weapons. that is different.

As for the discount I have been TOLD that the discount at MidwayUSA is 10% off the regular retail. Not sure on other places. I can point you to a thread on another board that list all the places that offer discounts for C & R's if it's allowed here.

Greg

Thanks Greg, you can always send me a PM with the info.

I have an M44 and M91/30 - lots of fun, accurate, piece of history. Also, if you miss your target you just run'em down with the bayonet :):...

I saw 2 nice looking M91/30's at Gander Mtn at Castleton today for about $130/each. If you are willing to wait, gun show will probably get you the best deal.

plague421 said:
    Since you brought that up, having a C&R does that allow me to posses fully automatic or selective fire guns?

Not even a normal FFL allows you to do that. You have to have a ClassIII FFL which is about $10k/yr if I remember correctly (and you have to run a verified store and probably would have the BATFE up your :moon:....)

~Poe

AFA1CY

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    In that Field that is Green
    From what I understand, you can get C&R class-III but you still have go through the same transfer tax etc. Don't believe you have to go through a class-III FFL. If this is incorrect someone can correct me.

Top Bottom