• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So government forcing locking down home t-stats?

The next step should be obvious, since Commiefornia has banned internal combustion engines in another few years, yet tells people not to charge their EVs between 4 and 9PM, since at least Tesla can send software updates to their vehicles over the air, there is no reason they couldn't update the cars making them impossible to charge during Commiefornia times. Colorado too?

As for gasoline and diesel powered cars, I know that at least GM's On-Star has the capability of shutting down your vehicle. What would stop the 'fornians from mandating that GM and others broadcast shut down instructions. What could stop Commiefornia govenment from shutting down ICE powered cars themselves using over the air software coding?

Just food for choking on...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder how long before the western woke states ask the feds to appropriate electricity from the "surplus" of other states on the western grid. CA has a long history of appropriating water, it seems logical to expect their leadership to try and get special deals on the power other states might be generating.

I shudder to think what is going to happen the next time a big hurricane swings through the gulf putting a lot of natural gas on hold. It's used for so many things in addition to heating and generating power. It would be like the oil embargo of the 70s.

Top Bottom