• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    it's shocking to me how freaky she appears when dressed normally.

Creepy looking lady. My two experiences with her are watching her try to BJ Anderson cooper and this trump thing. Not impressed.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    tmYzxZb.gif

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If Hollywood, one of the bastions of anti-Trump sentiment, blacklists you what you did to #resist Trump then that might be a good indication you went too far.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think it highly likely that there is some other reason why Kathy Griffin is blacklisted.
    There is no reason to think Hollywood would think anything is "too far" when attacking Republicans. Look at what they did to Sarah Palin and her family.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    If Hollywood, one of the bastions of anti-Trump sentiment, blacklists you what you did to #resist Trump then that might be a good indication you went too far.

This!

I think it highly likely that there is some other reason why Kathy Griffin is blacklisted.
    There is no reason to think Hollywood would think anything is "too far" when attacking Republicans. Look at what they did to Sarah Palin and her family.

And This!

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.

Exactly. She's not blacklisted, it's just that producers and casting directors realize that she's made herself toxic. For now anyway.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I think you're right. At most, this little incident just reminded the people trying to make money that she has zero potential to help them make money. They're just cutting loose some dead weight that should never have been brought aboard.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    According to Wiki, she had been banned from many shows and venues for years prior to this stunt. The last movie she appeared in was 2011 Hall Pass. Her TV roles, except for her own show, have been bit parts, single episodes, for well over a decade. What income she had was from her comedy show tours. The people have voted with their feet and stopped buying her tickets... no (new) backlisting required.

In short, she is toxic and always has been. If she gets a movie role now, it is BECAUSE of the Trump #resist stunt, not in spite of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Griffin

Top Bottom