• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Now THERE is a great reason. Good to see you ladies. Especially Rayne. She remembers the 10/22 I sold her many moons ago, I am sure.

I sure do remember the 10/22 receiver you sold me...It and I have sent way too many rounds down range to remember. It is one of the rifles I am saving to pass down to my grandbabies.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Good evening, Gals. Was about to jump off to fuss over dinner but wanted to say hello.

Mom - that's a super cute neighbor you're getting! LOL, sometimes devious planning like that can really pay off. Thankfully, my grown boys cannot seem to find them a gal who can cook so I've still got a good reason for them to come to the table. The middle boy had a recent breakup with a long time girl and she's mentioned to him a few times that she misses my cooking. I now understand my dad's momma a bit more, loved that Indian woman!!! She raised five boys and none of them really moved far enough away to miss Sunday dinner. :whistle:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My SIL has become a pretty big fan of the lunch deliveries and coffee break goodies. :cool: I have to keep the construction crew fed so they have strength to keep working.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I sure do remember the 10/22 receiver you sold me...It and I have sent way too many rounds down range to remember. It is one of the rifles I am saving to pass down to my grandbabies.

Wondered if you still had it. :) There have been several like it cross my threshold, both in and out since that one.. How's the hog bidness? Have you run across any more hose snakes?

tosharri

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Plainfield
    Hi I've been lurking in the forums for maybe two or three years (maybe longer?) In Hendricks Co. and never grew up around firearms although my dad owned a few they never really came out. Now that I'm older and dating a longtime Armed Forces member AND being a single mom, have had a lot of men come up to me and recommend I learn quickly how to use a gun and own one at the very least. Fast forward to now, I'm shopping to add an AR lol and wanting to take a class on building one.

Also...have three girls, one married and two at home. Want to instill in them that THEY and GOD hold the keys to their future...no one else.

tosharri

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Plainfield
    By the way, there are some real buttheads in other forums...good to hear from women with real breasts who don't dress in bikinis while toting their AK47s for a photo shoot, unlike the beliefs (or dreams) that the twelve-year-old-brained grown men in other parts of the forum :/ Forgive me for venting lol

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    By the way, there are some real buttheads in other forums...good to hear from women with real breasts who don't dress in bikinis while toting their AK47s for a photo shoot, unlike the beliefs (or dreams) that the twelve-year-old-brained grown men in other parts of the forum :/ Forgive me for venting lol
    Most of the guys on this forum are good people to get to know. We all blow off steam at times and dream about things we can't have. LOL A bikini photo shoot is not in my plans anytime soon. :lmfao:

Top Bottom