The US press will not investigate this -- will Egypt?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    This is an eighteen-minute segment from a Michael Savage show. It it long, but I find it very interesting. It explores how deep the rabbit hole goes regarding the Obama administration's support of the Muslim Brotherhood; BHO's brother's position as high-ranking and intimate with the Muslim Brotherhood and the president's involvement; the IRS involvement with "illegally" approving a non-profit in the US that raises money for terrorists; a highly-placed official in Egypt saying that its government is investigating this and cannot be bullied like the American press; and how all of this fits together. :tinfoil: ? Maybe, but I think not. I think (and hope) that this house of cards will fall.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is an eighteen-minute segment from a Michael Savage show. It it long, but I find it very interesting. It explores how deep the rabbit hole goes regarding the Obama administration's support of the Muslim Brotherhood; BHO's brother's position as high-ranking and intimate with the Muslim Brotherhood and the president's involvement; the IRS involvement with "illegally" approving a non-profit in the US that raises money for terrorists; a highly-placed official in Egypt saying that its government is investigating this and cannot be bullied like the American press; and how all of this fits together. :tinfoil: ? Maybe, but I think not. I think (and hope) that this house of cards will fall.

Did you mean to link something?

Top Bottom