• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Not sure how you can tell what action she was performing. I have watched their youtube videos and they are knowledgeable and good people.

Give me any action that she *could* be performing where her finger on the trigger while her other hand is on or behind the slide is appropriate.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Not sure how you can tell what action she was performing. I have watched their youtube videos and they are knowledgeable and good people.
    And there in lies the answer within the statement. For way too long the industry of training has had no requirements. The NRA has tried but the delivery method can fail. Big name training firms can deliver but there is no guarantee the student will put into practice what he paid for. Owners manuals, print ads, blue gun abuse, revealing videos, and trainers themselves with sweeping muzzles and elbow fingers do not help ANY student on the way to professional gun handling. Yes, even Grand Masters can be at fault. People learn from what they see (good or bad) not what they hear.

How many AD or ND’s by trainers themselves do we need to witness? And every discharge shares a common act of a finger. I urge every gun owner to get the message or walk away from the very thing that will hurt you.

Top Bottom