• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I sent in an sp2022 for repair a few weeks ago. The repair went good, pistol runs like a top.

Get a call from SIG today asking how the gun was functioning. Follow up call from the service shop speaks good customer service.
    I got a follow-up call today too. Interesting since I hadn't before but glad they did tbh.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    OK, trying to pin down some optic compatibility info for Sig X-compacts.

First, is there a difference between the optic foot print compatibility between the older 320 X-compacts (where the rear sight is mounted on the optic plate) and the newer X-compacts (where the rear sight is separate and not on the optic plate)?

From what I see the newer model is compatible with the ROMEO1PRO? Is that correct? If so, I believe I saw that the ROMEO1PRO footprint is compatible with the Delta Point pro? Are there any compatible holosun models?

And what's the old X-compacts footprint? Is it the same?

I've got a couple of older X-compacts but trying to decide if there is much advantage to a newer model x-compact.

Really interested in understanding if I can mount any of the holosun models on a newer or older x-compact and if a plate would be required.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    OK, trying to pin down some optic compatibility info for Sig X-compacts.

First, is there a difference between the optic foot print compatibility between the older 320 X-compacts (where the rear sight is mounted on the optic plate) and the newer X-compacts (where the rear sight is separate and not on the optic plate)?

From what I see the newer model is compatible with the ROMEO1PRO? Is that correct? If so, I believe I saw that the ROMEO1PRO footprint is compatible with the Delta Point pro? Are there any compatible holosun models?

And what's the old X-compacts footprint? Is it the same?

I've got a couple of older X-compacts but trying to decide if there is much advantage to a newer model x-compact.

Really interested in understanding if I can mount any of the holosun models on a newer or older x-compact.

Have you tried https://chpws.com/ ?

Might not directly answer your question but should provide compatibility.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Have you tried https://chpws.com/ ?

Might not directly answer your question but should provide compatibility.
    Thanks. Checking this out. I believe Sig has had a few different cuts.

Problem is I don't have this particular gun in hand, and not sure it's the same as my others.

It might be this https://chpws.com/product/sig-p320-...losun-holes-filler-plate-for-rmr-sro-holosun/

But not sure if it has the rmr holes or not and even if it does, seems like it would require the plate vs being a direct fit to fill the gap.

Sig has to make everything difficult.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Thanks. Checking this out. I believe Sig has had a few different cuts.

Problem is I don't have this particular gun in hand, and not sure it's the same as my others.

It might be this https://chpws.com/product/sig-p320-...losun-holes-filler-plate-for-rmr-sro-holosun/

But not sure if it has the rmr holes or not and even if it does, seems like it would require the plate vs being a direct fit to fill the gap.

Sig has to make everything difficult.
    My limited experience is that you will need the filler plate for the mounting bosses.

It should be noted that "my limited experience" is equivalent to "just slightly above a guess". :cool:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Don’t know if this helps or not but, I have a very early 320 legion, and it has the pro footprint (delta point pro or sig romeo pro) and I have a delta point pro on it. It’s got 1 set of holes.

I also have a 320 axg classic carry (same slide size as the compact) and it has the pro footprint and the rmr footprint) but I put a delta point pro on it. It has 2 sets of holes

At some point, sig started drilling both sets of holes in their slides (rmr and pro) I’m just not exactly sure when.

Also if you need a adapter plate, I’d try springer precision, they make plates for just about every optic available for sigs

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Don’t know if this helps or not but, I have a very early 320 legion, and it has the pro footprint (delta point pro or sig romeo pro) and I have a delta point pro on it. It’s got 1 set of holes.

I also have a 320 axg classic carry (same slide size as the compact) and it has the pro footprint and the rmr footprint) but I put a delta point pro on it. It has 2 sets of holes

At some point, sig started drilling both sets of holes in their slides (rmr and pro) I’m just not exactly sure when.

Also if you need a adapter plate, I’d try springer precision, they make plates for just about every optic available for sigs
    Thanks. Some some of that one some models as well. just not certain if the X-Compacts (3.6') got the RMR holes drilled or not and if they did, if this one has it or not. Sounds like even if they do, and you want to go with a Holosun with the RMR footprint or an actual RMR, one has to still use a plate. Appreciate the info. More sleuthing needed on my part.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    71029996996__ADED194A-8268-4C5E-BC14-DF4653A27F89.jpeg
    You’ve got to love the 320’s plug and play capabilities!
    320 legion frame
    320 axg classic slide
    320 compact trigger group with apex trigger/trigger bar and short reset group
    It’s a 320 compact threaded barrel with a Parker mountain machine single port comp

So 3 different p320’s parts have come together to make my updated idpa pistol! And it’s the same size as my 320 legion was!

Taking it to the range tonight to see how far off poi is now that I switched the barrel

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    View attachment 285543
    You’ve got to love the 320’s plug and play capabilities!
    320 legion frame
    320 axg classic slide
    320 compact trigger group with apex trigger/trigger bar and short reset group
    It’s a 320 compact threaded barrel with a Parker mountain machine single port comp

So 3 different p320’s parts have come together to make my updated idpa pistol! And it’s the same size as my 320 legion was!

Taking it to the range tonight to see how far off poi is now that I switched the barrel
    That’s awesome, but I would go the other way…AXG frame, legion slide. Have seriously thought about it…if someone wants a legion frame, hit me up. Or maybe you have some parts to trade? Would love to come up with an AXG frame.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well $h!7… Didn’t function with my reloads reliably, if I up my power charge, or go back to factory loads, it’d probably work, but if I do either of those, it’d probably increase the recoil.

So the comp is coming off, and the slide is going back on the axg, and the legion is going back to the way it was.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well $h!7… Didn’t function with my reloads reliably, if I up my power charge, or go back to factory loads, it’d probably work, but if I do either of those, it’d probably increase the recoil.

So the comp is coming off, and the slide is going back on the axg, and the legion is going back to the way it was.
    Nah, you should just sell me that AXG frame :)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well fine you don’t have to get all huffy about it.
    You can’t blame a guy for trying.
    I don’t blame you!

But honestly I do like my legion frame better, it’s got more weight, now if I ever buy a different set of grips for the axg (lok or hogue g10’s) I might like the axg more, but as long as the rosewood grips are still on the frame (which look awesome I must say!) I’ll like the txg grip better!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom