• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I'd have had a hard time passing that P220 Carry up. Was it local to Indy?
    In Muncie , actually had it in the back and brought it up front for me and another guy to see. He said it was listed on gunbroker but would end the listing if anyone wanted to buy it locally. I couldn't find it on gunbroker.

Friendly tip for cleaning the P322. A strategically placed zip tie (cable tie) will keep the hammer out of the way while using your cleaning rod.

I'll have to try that! The one annoyance of the P322 has been the hammer in the way of using a cleaning rod.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Which Sig P229 had the 1913 rail? Looking but doesn't look like any have it any more. I know the MK25 does, but thought they had a P229 as well.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    OK, I bought an M17 and M18 (separately at different stores although less than a month apart). Both have a messed up accessory rail that won't lock a picatinny rail accessory. Contact Sig customer service via email, argue with them over 2 days, they finally send 2 replacement grips. Grips arrived today, rail works great, go to switch the FCU and its not fitting. I can get the FCU into each other's grip and back together but not into the new ones.
    I am debating on whether a should just buy 2 new grips from another company like Wilson Combat or Greyguns, or just cut my losses. This is frustrating because Sig hadn't let me down so badly ever. It's changed and not for the better. Grateful for my P228 and P226 MK25, and even my P365, but I'm not happy.
    Thanks, probably needed to vent, especially with as unhelpful as they were

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    OK, I bought an M17 and M18 (separately at different stores although less than a month apart). Both have a messed up accessory rail that won't lock a picatinny rail accessory. Contact Sig customer service via email, argue with them over 2 days, they finally send 2 replacement grips. Grips arrived today, rail works great, go to switch the FCU and its not fitting. I can get the FCU into each other's grip and back together but not into the new ones.
    I am debating on whether a should just buy 2 new grips from another company like Wilson Combat or Greyguns, or just cut my losses. This is frustrating because Sig hadn't let me down so badly ever. It's changed and not for the better. Grateful for my P228 and P226 MK25, and even my P365, but I'm not happy.
    Thanks, probably needed to vent, especially with as unhelpful as they were
    Personally, I'd go with the WC grips. I'm out of the p320 game... for now. But I know I'm going with either the WC or the axg. I hear a lot of good about the WC grip

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Personally, I'd go with the WC grips. I'm out of the p320 game... for now. But I know I'm going with either the WC or the axg. I hear a lot of good about the WC grip
    I wanted to keep it mostly original but I'm not buying a Sig grip if the previous 4 are junk. Oh well, ordered WC should be here hopefully Friday or Monday

Top Bottom