• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I can't remember if I posted this in here or not but I picked this up awhile back from a place called Scheels out here in SD. It's a great condition 2-tone P220. I put some Hogue G10's on it, and some new night sights as well as a reduced power hammer spring.

w5V8LFgm.jpg

Picked up a nice Kramer IWB for it off Ebay.

7QSOtU6m.jpg
    Beautiful 2 tone. You gotta a love the classic 220. :thumbsup:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There's an interesting trade offered in the classifieds. 9mm P226 for, among other things, a .40 P226. I have a nice .40 P226 that I run a factory 9mm barrel in and would consider that trade except for the seller requires a signed BOS. The main reason I like private sales is that they kill the paper trail that can be abused by the government. I don't mind showing DL and LTCH but I record nothing and don't want anything of mine recorded.

I'll keep my life simple and not worry about this one

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I think I am about done with my Legion X-Carry. I have tried everything to help it out because I like it, but it's accuracy is so bad I feel like I am just throwing ammo away when I shoot it. I just had a Gray guns competition trigger installed along with polishing to bring the trigger down to a bit under 2#s. That along with a new DPP and still sub par. In my mind I knew these things wouldn't help, but my heart made me try.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think I am about done with my Legion X-Carry. I have tried everything to help it out because I like it, but it's accuracy is so bad I feel like I am just throwing ammo away when I shoot it. I just had a Gray guns competition trigger installed along with polishing to bring the trigger down to a bit under 2#s. That along with a new DPP and still sub par. In my mind I knew these things wouldn't help, but my heart made me try.
    Have yo called Sig about it?

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    There's an interesting trade offered in the classifieds. 9mm P226 for, among other things, a .40 P226. I have a nice .40 P226 that I run a factory 9mm barrel in and would consider that trade except for the seller requires a signed BOS. The main reason I like private sales is that they kill the paper trail that can be abused by the government. I don't mind showing DL and LTCH but I record nothing and don't want anything of mine recorded.

Make an offer without BOS? See how stuck on that he is, especially given its a trade.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Yeah, I don't understand those people. There is no incentive for asking for a BOS and a lot of reasons to NOT ask for a BOS.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    remember...i run a rescue for unloved sigs

and for a $19 monthly donation i'll send you pics of me and your sig at the range, park, having lunch together. you can even visit whenever you want

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Most recent Sig is this 2007 P220 Carry. A 3.9" barrel vs the 4.4" on the standard P220 is the only difference I am aware of of. Just thought it would be a neat version of the P220 to have. Trigger in both DA and SA better than my made in 2022 P226.
    View attachment 247303
    I've been thinking about trying to find a P220 Carry. When I carried 1911s, the Commander size was perfect. Same should hold true for the P220.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Got my X Macro to the range today. Put a few rounds through it and really like it. I like it as much or better than my Shield Plus OR, which is saying a lot. Don't think I'm going to keep the P320 Xcarry though. Nice gun and it shoots well, but I just don't have any need for it. Probably going to put it in the classifieds soon.

Top Bottom