• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdaddy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2015
    Camby
    Tastes and needs evolve over time. I used to be a staunch CZ guy but have floated through poly guns and into Sigs over the years
    Absolutely, I’ve just never been able to get into the poly striker fired guns. I guess I prefer that little extra weight in my hand and to me, there’s just something sexy about a hammer on a gun. I know weird?…

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Absolutely, I’ve just never been able to get into the poly striker fired guns. I guess I prefer that little extra weight in my hand and to me, there’s just something sexy about a hammer on a gun. I know weird?…
    Nothing weird about that. There are a couple of striker fired guns I like but I'm much happier with a hammer. Be it a Sig, CZ or 1911

Raven312

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2018
    Hammond
    Tastes and needs evolve over time. I used to be a staunch CZ guy but have floated through poly guns and into Sigs over the years
    I've kind of done the opposite: I've had many Sigs but switched to CZ mostly. I found that overall they fit my hands better. I still love Sig, though. I'm even an armorer for their classic P series. LOL

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've kind of done the opposite: I've had many Sigs but switched to CZ mostly. I found that overall they fit my hands better. I still love Sig, though. I'm even an armorer for their classic P series. LOL

Sigs, CZs and 1911s are great things to fill a gun safe with. I may be infatuated with Sigs but there are still three times as many CZs in the safe.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I have a lot of Sigs that I collected over the years, but started moving to H&Ks the last couple years.
    I've repeatedly heard that H&K doesn't like civilians owning firearms, but haven't actually seen any evidence on it.

I wish Sig (and CZ for that point) would make an ambidextrous hammer-fired gun.

Hoosierdaddy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2015
    Camby

The CZ’s definitely feel good in the hand. First one I picked up, felt like it was custom made to fit me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don’t struggle with the small slide on 9mm CZs but with a stout recoil spring on a .40, it can slow things up if your hands are wet. The poly P07/P09 does not seem as small and is easier to manipulate.

For EDC, I’ve come to prefer the Sig classic platform but when I head to the range for a day of fun, it’s hard to beat a CZ 75 pre-B on the line

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Nah, I’m picking up another P226 in the morning. I dropped a G21 off on consignment today too.

Hey, if anyone’s interested, USDS has a P226 Legion SAO in 9mm used for $1049 right now. The thing has never been shot and looks absolutely brand new. The guy behind the counter mentioned that he took both the pistol and a mag out of the plastic wrapper to display them. I’d have thrown money that way if it were a DA/SA. I don’t really want an SAO Sig oddly. A 1911 is about the only gun I’ll carry with a SAO trigger and safety.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I stopped by the LGS today to pick up the new .40 P226 and while there, I took another look at the P226 Legion SAO in 9mm. Guess what happened next
    f07edae50838628408e6dc2d65ffd16f.jpg

Top Bottom