• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

You Design It. We Build It. Direct From The Factory.​

We are excited to introduce a new service exclusively for SIG SAUER Customers: The SIG Custom Works Concierge Service.

The Custom Works team can now build you a completely custom P320 and ship it directly to your local dealer with the Custom Works Concierge Service.
    Using the P320 Custom Works Studio, the Concierge Service allows you to easily create the perfect custom P320 just for you. Choose from a variety of precision-designed, genuine SIG SAUER P320 performance parts and accessories, and then select a personalized laser engraving to create a truly unique, one-of-a-kind, heirloom-quality custom firearm, built just for you. The Custom Works Concierge Service team will assemble, test-fire, and then package your uniquely designed P320 in a premium case and ship it factory-direct to your local dealer.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I picked up a p220 several years ago that had quite a bit of wear on the finish. Shoots and functions great just looks rough. I decided to strip it down and see if AllenM will Cerakote it. I'd like to have it match the p938 I got last year.
    IMG_20211012_200505321.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I picked up a p220 several years ago that had quite a bit of wear on the finish. Shoots and functions great just looks rough. I decided to strip it down and see if AllenM will Cerakote it. I'd like to have it match the p938 I got last year.
    View attachment 162924

That color combo looks real good, and you'd have a nice, matching brace of Sigs !
    Me, lacking talent in the gunsmith department, bought a P220 ASE.
    220's are such fine weapons !

i-g22DsRj-XL.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Picked up a X-compact grip from Bigredchev today and got it installed on my subcompact. I feel like I have a new gun. He seems like a fine young man.
    Thanks, still kicking myself for locking my keys in my truck lol. Amazing what a difference the grip makes! Glad you like it. Also the more i think about the rapture the more it makes sense but kind of in an opposite way lol.

That color combo looks real good, and you'd have a nice, matching brace of Sigs !
    Me, lacking talent in the gunsmith department, bought a P220 ASE.
    220's are such fine weapons !

i-g22DsRj-XL.jpg
    C144A732-A54C-4D97-96BC-2DBC39BD60CD.gif

Raven312

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2018
    Hammond
    I just sold my only Sig today and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm trying to finish a home project so I know it was the "right" thing to do but I'm not completely happy about it. I will have to replace it before Sig discontinues them.

Attachments

• IMG_20211013_204233.jpg
      IMG_20211013_204233.jpg
      2.4 MB · Views: 20
    Top Bottom