• ...and so much more!
  • deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Alright Sigs, I need a little help. Been looking for iwb holster for my 320 equinox (AXG frame) . Any suggestions? Most I’ve found are only for the poly frame and they don’t fit AXG.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Alright Sigs, I need a little help. Been looking for iwb holster for my 320 equinox (AXG frame) . Any suggestions? Most I’ve found are only for the poly frame and they don’t fit AXG.
    My bladetech for my 320 compact fits my 320 axg classic, and my comptac holster fits my axg and my legion

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well my 320 legion has a problem, I shot a match Thursday night and everything was fine, after the last stage, I went to the safe area and put my gun in my pistol case, went home, put my case in the safe (because I was shooting it at another match on Saturday.

So on Saturday I grab my pistol bag, put it in my range bag, head to the match, go to the safe area to “gun up” and my magazine release is hanging out of the gun, and I can’t find the magazine catch spring or magazine stop, turned the pistol case inside out, it’s like they disappeared into thin air! Sig wants 30 bucks plus shipping for those parts and a magazine catch (I found the parts I need at springer for 5 bucks each)

I decided to buy them and a springer extended magazine release, I’m still contemplating calling sig and see if they’ll send replacement parts just to have a set of backups (in the meantime I pulled the parts I need off my 320 steel challenge open pistol)

Now the bad part, a friend offered to let me shoot his backup competition pistol, a nighthawk TRS Commander, normally I shoot carry optics (idpa) and his gun was iron sights (esp), I’m usually in the top 1/3rd (with my dot), but I ended up 16th out of 23 and actually had a 11th place on one stage! I have to say, that nighthawk has me drooling! If only I had the disposable income!!!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well my 320 legion has a problem, I shot a match Thursday night and everything was fine, after the last stage, I went to the safe area and put my gun in my pistol case, went home, put my case in the safe (because I was shooting it at another match on Saturday.

So on Saturday I grab my pistol bag, put it in my range bag, head to the match, go to the safe area to “gun up” and my magazine release is hanging out of the gun, and I can’t find the magazine catch spring or magazine stop, turned the pistol case inside out, it’s like they disappeared into thin air! Sig wants 30 bucks plus shipping for those parts and a magazine catch (I found the parts I need at springer for 5 bucks each)

I decided to buy them and a springer extended magazine release, I’m still contemplating calling sig and see if they’ll send replacement parts just to have a set of backups (in the meantime I pulled the parts I need off my 320 steel challenge open pistol)

Now the bad part, a friend offered to let me shoot his backup competition pistol, a nighthawk TRS Commander, normally I shoot carry optics (idpa) and his gun was iron sights (esp), I’m usually in the top 1/3rd (with my dot), but I ended up 16th out of 23 and actually had a 11th place on one stage! I have to say, that nighthawk has me drooling! If only I had the disposable income!!!
    Update

I called sig this morning, told them what happened, he asked me if I’d switched the release to the other side, I replied no, he asked me how many rounds I’d fired, then he said “as a courtesy” they’re sending me a replacement…and that if it happens again they take a look and see in there’s a problem with the gun.

So now let’s see who gets me my parts first, springer precision or sig sauer!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Update

I called sig this morning, told them what happened, he asked me if I’d switched the release to the other side, I replied no, he asked me how many rounds I’d fired, then he said “as a courtesy” they’re sending me a replacement…and that if it happens again they take a look and see in there’s a problem with the gun.

So now let’s see who gets me my parts first, springer precision or sig sauer!
    2nd update

I called them on Monday, on Tuesday they shipped me all 3 parts (release, spring and magazine stop) and they arrived on Thursday! So bravo to sig sauer!

Now my springer precision extended mag release is supposed to be here by 9pm tomorrow night

KeeperoftheH

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Fort Wayne
    Been diving head-first into the P250s. Started with a full-size .40 S&W, then picked up a subcompact kit in .40 S&W as well. Didn't really take to the subcompact grip (too small for my hands), so I took a compact grip, trimmed about a half-inch off the front, and voila; a frame that takes a subcompact slide and compact mags. :rockwoot: I'm starting to get why people find these plastic Sigs so addictive!

PXL_20230217_214143740.jpg

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    One of the beauties of being into the classic P series is that you can sometimes find LE trade in mags on the cheap. I picked up a bunch of .40/.357 mags last year for $9 in rough and $19 used. When I got them, the $19 mags were brand new looking and the $9 mags looked barely used,

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    One of the beauties of being into the classic P series is that you can sometimes find LE trade in mags on the cheap. I picked up a bunch of .40/.357 mags last year for $9 in rough and $19 used. When I got them, the $19 mags were brand new looking and the $9 mags looked barely used,
    I wish I could say the same thing about the 9mm. If you find some… please let me know. I’m not against a good used mag!

Top Bottom