• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    My Legions are all stock. My GG tuned guns are a bit nicer but my Legions will hold their value better should I ever need to let them go.
    Are you saying that tuning a gun actually may depreciate it? Or that it's easier to let go of a stock Legion than a tuned gun?

I would assume you could still do tune work on a Legion and make it better?
    ETA: ^yes I see Allen has said he tuned his Legion.

Last edited:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    My Legions are all stock. My GG tuned guns are a bit nicer but my Legions will hold their value better should I ever need to let them go.
    Yea, I hope my comment didn't sound snobbish. I thought my AXG Pro was going to be the X5 Legion killer. But for me I am still faster with the legion.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Are you saying that tuning a gun actually may depreciate it? Or that it's easier to let go of a stock Legion than a tuned gun?

I would assume you could still do tune work on a Legion and make it better?
    ETA: ^yes I see Allen has said he tuned his Legion.
    No, just that the $1000 I have into my Legion will be easier to recover upon sale than the $550 in the gun and $450 in parts in my P226. The tuned P226 and P229s are nicer shooters by just a bit but the Legion has the edge in retained value.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    No, just that the $1000 I have into my Legion will be easier to recover upon sale than the $550 in the gun and $450 in parts in my P226. The tuned P226 and P229s are nicer shooters by just a bit but the Legion has the edge in retained value.
    After a few days reflection a couple of observations…

When talking Legions, the P320 Legion is such a different animal, with its tungsten infused grip and very different (to me) grip shape, more weight and magwell (mines removed too), compared to other model legions that are more similar to their original model. Did they set out to make a “race” gun? Factory dumbed down race gun? Lowbrow race gun?

2. After looking into the AXG Pro model, that grip looks like it is shaped more like my p226 (and the ol’ p224 with the extended mag in) which I love the feel of. Kind of looking at picking one of these up and playing around switching slides and fcu’s from the x five and the legion to see what I could come up with.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I just bought this one today. Nothing fancy, just the standard fare P365.
    wbeufcM.jpg

Going to the range with it tomorrow morning.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    They haven't made them since 2015. great gun with a fixed barrel, deadly accurate. Not going to lie, sometimes I feel like James Bond. lol
    Has the look of the Walther. I had a PPK/S for about a decade, and even though it was a pretty good gun, the SIG (in my humble opinion) was a better shooting gun.

A friend of mine has one of the SIGs like yours, and when I shot it a few years back, I shot it better than we both did my Walther. That's what got me looking for the SIG...I waited, and they quit making them. :(

Beastmodeski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    Bloomington
    Has the look of the Walther. I had a PPK/S for about a decade, and even though it was a pretty good gun, the SIG (in my humble opinion) was a better shooting gun.

A friend of mine has one of the SIGs like yours, and when I shot it a few years back, I shot it better than we both did my Walther. That's what got me looking for the SIG...I waited, and they quit making them. :(
    I hate waiting but usually its due to money or boy would I have a arsenal. This inflation and gas is killing me, put my next weapon on hold.

Top Bottom