• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My go to holsters for the last decade has been Kramer OWB in horsehide. Lately though, they have been making them larger than they did in the past and the larger one’s don’t carry as well for me. For instance, I have a G21 holster from them that by chance, fits my P226 perfectly. I’ve had it a couple of years and it’s mid-sized. Last spring, I ordered a holster specific to my P229 and it is larger than the G21 holster and does not carry as well as the P226 does in the G21 holster.

I also ordered a P226 non railed holster and it arrived in August and is another large holster. It carries well but the P226 in the P226 specific holster does not carry as well as the railed P226 does in the G21 holster.

All that said, I still find that the Kramer holsters work best for me but maybe I just got used to them. I do like horsehide as a holster material. It’s hard molded like Kydex but easy on the guns finish like leather

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Looks great, my friend ! :thumbsup: .... have you chosen your grips ? Some stabilized mammoth tooth would make it totally unique.
    I've been on the hunt for some rosewood grips, having a hard time finding them for an Elite(SAO). Most I find are for DA with decocker. Mammoth tooth would be cool as well...

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Thank you. I'll have to keep him in mind for my next project.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    I would highly recommend. He did the Cerakote on these slides and other bits for me.
    293A6939-520B-4524-A053-B3FA8F4E8F25.jpeg Youll have to excuse the glocks in a sig thread. My AXG and slide was misplaced by USPS or i would have a really sweet piece to showcase his talent.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I saw that USDS has a used Sig P239 Scorpion in .357 Sig in their case right now. It’s very cool but bigger than I thought it would be. That would make it an excellent shooter though.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Mine isn’t a Scorpion but the 239 in 357 is a hoot to shoot. i think the fireball is better than the 229 But that might be in my head. it is a bit heavy and big for the capacity.

Top Bottom