• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I was referring to post #44

There are people on the right following several narratives following the election and several from before who think they cherish freedom more, love the country more and just are generally better people than those who want to see actual evidence of what is claimed.

Who on the other side is calling for evidence? I thought there was no room for discussion.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I was referring to post #44

There are people on the right following several narratives following the election and several from before who think they cherish freedom more, love the country more and just are generally better people than those who want to see actual evidence of what is claimed.
    Hough, someone sent me this, and I'd like your take on it, both as a lawyer (but not my lawyer, I know) and as a person.... which is to say, if you have an opinion on it that is separate and distinct from the "attorney's read" of it, I'm interested in that, too.

Thanks in advance!

Blessings,
    Bill

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hough, someone sent me this, and I'd like your take on it, both as a lawyer (but not my lawyer, I know) and as a person.... which is to say, if you have an opinion on it that is separate and distinct from the "attorney's read" of it, I'm interested in that, too.

Thanks in advance!

Blessings,
    Bill
    I'm not HM, but with all due respect, that's one of the most unconvincing articles.

And why do you think these claims of fraud haven't been investigated?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Thanks in advance!

Blessings,
    Bill
    That really goes to the theoretical possibility of fraud. I have never said that fraud could never happen. I have said that I have not seen the evidence. That article contains no evidence.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    That really goes to the theoretical possibility of fraud. I have never said that fraud could never happen. I have said that I have not seen the evidence. That article contains no evidence.
    But wouldn't you agree that there has been plenty of investigations and charges brought forth behind the thought of "Where there's smoke, there's fire?" Because investigators continued to dig because things just didn't look entirely right?

It's the same here, too many coincidences of massive voter data dumps of dis-appropriate numbers, instance of HUGE issues of local elections like the one I think in Wisconsin, where a town council seat where there was only two votes for a candidate, but the entire family of seven+ placed a vote, along with numbers of people all over the country signing affidavit's risking jail for perjury.

Doesn't anyone think that there needs to be more than a glance at everything that went on. Just not for this election, but for the next 244 years of our Republic.

Because if not, our Republic may not last another 244 years, little alone another 50-100.

Sorry to all for the off thread post.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Thanks in advance!

Blessings,
    Bill
    I think that article tugs at emotions/instincts more than reason, because it doesn't really cite actual facts or evidence.
    But on the other hand, a lot of those instincts the article tugs at are kinda true, that you have to dig into the weeds to find those facts which could prove fraud. I think we had both sorts of extremes on display in the aftermath of the election. Depending on which side you're on, you were either very eager to see anything as evidence that there was massive voter fraud, or you were very reluctant to see even some evidence as evidence at all. It depends on whether you liked the outcome or not. And that makes it deterministic. That's an indicator that those opinions, either way, aren't based on the facts as much as people want to believe it is.

I'm of the mind that I don't know all the facts. The facts are hard to verify, let alone know. Both sides have reasons to lie. A lot of the "Kraken" turned out to be ********. I don't think there was a large, organized, systemic fraud. The fraud, to whatever the extent there was fraud, was small scale, but even spread across many districts, which could potentially have a large scale impact. But it's carried out by individuals. Who knows how many? So without all instances being thoroughly investigated, we'll never know. It is theoretical until we investigate all the theories honestly.

There seems to be zero interest by most people, regardless which side you're on, to even whisper near the sleeping bear on the other side, for fear that it might awaken an uncomfortable truth. How horrible it would be for Trumpers to discover that Trump lost legitimately, or for Trump haters to discover that Biden didn't really win.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    sad-but-true-o-419767.png

Top Bottom